Ellenberger KO's Pele. 9 sec

Jake Ellenberger KO's Jose Pele Landi-Jons in 9 seconds at Bodog fight in Prince George, British Columbia. Go Jake Big win baby

Man this was a suprise. Pele was knocked out bad.

ttt

Nice! TTT

Pele got caught. Its as simple as that. One of those freak knock-outs.

Nothing freak about it.  Jake is the new generation, and is the real deal.

damm...that whole fight can fit on a gif....any???

Juggernaught!

pele is just not what he used to be! he still an awsome fighter! i think the game just caught up with him...

"I'm the Juggernaut!"

-dude from X-men 3

Look up Pele's record. He isn't anywhere near what he was in the mid-90s and hasn't been for a long time.

Painful to read.

sigh...

i thought pele came across as a dick in many fights. his fight with matsui he really acted like an ass hole. ive always kinda rooted against him.

the lazy pele I saw in a semi recent jungle fight truly made me realize the pele I once called my favourate fighter back when he fought Newton is long gone.

that sucks. who is pele with now? shit man he should get back with a real team like he had in the chute boxe days. im not surprised to hear he got kayoed because he was always lazy with holding his hands up and never had great orthodox boxing like no chute box guys do. i hope this doesnt derail his comeback completely.

Way to go Jake, I am not surprised by this result!

CONGRATS Jake!! Cant wait for his next fight

His career as a fighter is over. He is too old and not as motivated. Plus moving from Chute Boxe has only hurt him.

Yah, he was a prick in his early fights. He seems to have an entire bag a chips on his shoulder.

"""""His career as a fighter is over. He is too old and not as motivated. Plus
moving from Chute Boxe has only hurt him.
Yah, he was a prick in his early fights. He seems to have an entire bag a
chips on his shoulder.""""

Pele is passed his prime forsure but who the hell are you to say his carrer
as a fighter is over. Im sure Pele at 34 has some fights left in him he just
needs to train with the right people imo.