Elon Musk back on the JRE!

Today.

2 Likes

My body is ready. He's won me over the past month, even if TSLA is a fake company!

1 Like

I've got this episode MARK'd to watch later

5 Likes

frank ep -

I've got this episode MARK'd to watch later

Nice

I hope he tokes up again and makes everyones brains melt.

Sub. I'll be listening tomorrow.

cant wait! 

With another successful static fire test of SN4 last night, the 150m hop will be next. 

That and the Crew Dragons first crewed launch to the space station at the end of the month.

Can't wait to watch both. 

Just started it. He's way more relaxed right off the bat compared to last time.

on weed?

Smilin like Rashad -

I hope he tokes up again and makes everyones brains melt.

Maybe he'll even inhale this time.

He better inhale this time

Neural link sounds fucking amazing. I had no idea it had the applications that it does. It can essentially replace the spinal cord and restore limb control to quadriplegics.

1 Like

From http://podcasts.joerogan.net/podcasts/elon-musk-2

#1470. Elon Musk is a business magnet, investor and engineer.

Magnet :)

1 Like

Is he stoned yet

turducken -

Neural link sounds fucking amazing. I had no idea it had the applications that it does. It can essentially replace the spinal cord and restore limb control to quadriplegics.

Just realized it's a throwback joke to his first appearance when he said he wants his wiki entry to describe him as a magnet not magnate

That's really cool. Wasn't his last one not that long ago?

Has Rogan ever asked Musk if he believed we landed on the moon. I know that Musk is quasi-partnered with NASA, so he might choose his words carefully but he released a statement a few months ago that said, (in essence)...15 years later and we have barely managed to pierce low-earth orbit, unless technology makes a giant leap, I'll never make it to mars in my lifetime...

I got the impression he was saying that in 20 years of space exploration, the technology is such, he can barely get into space, let alone mars (or the moon).

I would love to hear his expand on that after a few cocktails.

1 Like