Elon Musk says this, below. Thank F! Hallelujah!

69 Likes
8 Likes

This is one part of why the left hates the Twitter takeover. They can’t control the conversation as much now

83 Likes

Shibetoshi Nakamoto

@BillyM2k

·

5h

Replying to

@elonmusk

well whatever it decides to do, twitter should be clear and consistent about it’s rules and penalties for breaking them, enforcement should be unbiased, and the mechanisms of enforcement shouldn’t be easily abused by people who have an agenda

Elon Musk

@elonmusk

Replying to

@BillyM2k

💯🎯

7 Likes

Man, Elon is my hero. Though, I am concerned he is going to get Clinton’ed. I hope he is employing a few dozen operators to protect him.

17 Likes

Also, there has been some campaigning for Apple/Google to remove the Twitter app from their stores.

2 Likes
30 Likes

The left is not going to stand for this big of a loss of control. I can see the left trying the app store removal. It has worked in the past and companies like twitter have 0 recourse especially when Washington for the most part agrees with censorship. We live in a clown world.

13 Likes

Dam, I googled this idea and it is happeneing. The head of the Apple app store deactivated his twitter account. LOL at Liberals being total fucking pussies. They cant have shit their way so they cry.

11 Likes

In before Elon launces his own phone, and app store if this happens.

14 Likes

This Phil Schiller fellow sounds like a snowflake faggot :snowflake:

17 Likes

Isn’t he making it open source?

In

17 Likes

Think about this for a second. Both app stores allow TikTok, an app controlled by the CCP mining all the data they want, but will legit go after an American company because they can’t control the narrative/brainwashing any longer.

If it hasn’t been obvious, it should be now. The Dem party, honestly all of our govt, is not in control anymore.

This shit is literally unreal.

62 Likes

It’s so funny how fast he went from the left’s man crush for Tesla, to evil white supremacist because he now has the abililty to expose the data that proves their bias.

40 Likes

Leftist are douchebag retards.

13 Likes

They’ll be back to loving it once he makes it like that china app where you can post/buy/order/pay bills and stay at home forever

4 Likes
13 Likes

We all knew this was happening at Twitter. Shitlibs knew too, and their response was to either turn a blind eye, convince you it was all in your head or remind you that its a private company while they gleefully exerted power over people

The amazing thing is that no matter how much you expose their hypocrisy and bad behavior, these mentally ill shitlibs are going to either try and memory hole it, justify it as them fighting evil or simply double down.

Now the response is to try and ban the app, demand government intervention, call it a utility, etc.

I have said it a million times and I will say it a million more. There is no debating with them, there is no middle ground with them. The only way to treat them now is with the utmost contempt at all times in every facet of life.

39 Likes