Elon Musk throws another troll grenade...

1 Like

![](upload://bciAK0MheV3ifHoiNostHJA1uqT.jpeg)

3 Likes

Nm

1 Like

Sassy

![](upload://Al8ruDXL3T7FwokmP0AKXQofvJF.jpeg)

He should run for Gov. of California. That old hag from HP, Meg Whittman was leading Jerry Brown for a good porition of the Govenor's race in 2010...Musk would do far better than her. He smoked weed on the Joe Rogan Podcast, that alone puts him at 50% in California. If he ran as a Democrat it would be more hysterical!

2 Likes

Less Cancel more Dancel

![](upload://uI6E3FA8o3Dsf8vM4IaCtCkG2k3.jpeg)

I No Kung Foo -

Less Cancel more Dancel

Love that Elon is unplugged.

![](upload://kknbpEIKraUICsWYPaW0zuHCSLz.gif)

2 Likes

Less Cancel more ![](upload://tEtXj2bP5wCyHh9S2qN4kTizwbh.jpeg)

Hansel

4 Likes
I No Kung Foo -

Less Cancel more Dancel

1 Like

![](upload://y7HO10SQpD4yXjab9pfvETwRV5u.jpeg)

Less cancel, more Ansel!

2 Likes

I No Kung Foo -

Less Cancel more ![](upload://tEtXj2bP5wCyHh9S2qN4kTizwbh.jpeg)

Hansel

He's so hot right now

2 Likes
jcblass -

He should run for Gov. of California. That old hag from HP, Meg Whittman was leading Jerry Brown for a good porition of the Govenor's race in 2010...Musk would do far better than her. He smoked weed on the Joe Rogan Podcast, that alone puts him at 50% in California. If he ran as a Democrat it would be more hysterical!

He should.  Is he a US citizen?

Darth Potato -
jcblass -

Yes but not born in US kinda like Arnold.

the man is a visionary

Darth Potato - 
jcblass -

Politics would be a waste of his talents.