ElsaGate

Any read about this? It's kind of been around for a little while now but it's definitely creepy at every level.

What is ElsaGate? Reddit probably has write-up. At its obvious level it's a large amount of of YouTube channels and videos targeted as kid friendly with a bunch of insane, creepy, disturbing, or just flat-out inappropriate content feature Disney/Marvel characters and childrend. Start looking and it gets even weirder, and since kids are given tablets and allowed to go HAM on YouTube, random videos will have like half a billion views.

Ask someone else and it's content that is grooming children for certain behaviors.  Dig into the commends and some other random hidden messages appear.

Reddit's What is EslaGate: https://www.reddit.com/r/ElsaGate/comments/6o6baf/what_is_elsagate/

A lot the videos include Disney characters doing surgeries on each other, torture, torture, bisection and limb amputation. Some are highly sexual.  Why doesn't Disney or Marvel firebomb these with cease and desist like they always do when protecting their brands?  Great question.  Why does YouTube allow this?  Also a good question.

SubReddit for ElsaGate: https://www.reddit.com/r/ElsaGate/

WFAGate

Mod Conspiracy, please move

This is fucked

Yep. Pretty greasy

ttt

Saw something about it.

Worrisome indeed because I have an about to turn 3 y/o who loves to watch all kinds of kids and toy videos on YT.

my 3 and 5 year old watch youtube all the time, but mostly toy reviews

What the fuck. What is the motive?

Da fuq is this thread about?

Right Hand JO Power - 

The toy reviews are awesome!

I never really paid attention to them at first. I'd just let him watch on my phone and I'd be on my laptop. But over time, I started getting into them also.

It' amazing how creative people are and are making money just doing "simple enough" videos with their kids. These videos get millions of views.

Nitecrawler -

Nitecrawler -

TL;DW

Although youtube seems to be able to quickly save adults from being damaged by videos from the likes of Dave Rubin and Jordan Peterson, it appears they have no problem allowing channels to classify their content as being for children while showing sexualized, violent and otherwise inapropriate content like spiderman performing an abortion on Elsa.

paradigmer -
Right Hand JO Power - 

The toy reviews are awesome!

I never really paid attention to them at first. I'd just let him watch on my phone and I'd be on my laptop. But over time, I started getting into them also.

It' amazing how creative people are and are making money just doing "simple enough" videos with their kids. These videos get millions of views.
That frickin Ryan kid's family is making bank off his toy videos.

I was surprised that Reddit's r/ElsaGate had people outraged by it all instead of posting videos of the stuff.

Allow your kids to watch YouTube kids app only. It’s much safer.

The fuck?

ttt

TOP MEN.  Paging top men.  I heard that there was nothing, absolutely nothing, to Pizzagate, so therefore Elsagate doesn't exist either.  Move along now.