Elsewhere in Philly

Vince McMahon should sign them up - that was better then some of the Royal Rumble's I have watched in the past as a kid

Lol @ using the car as a turnbuckle 

Surely that’s a foreign country

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 

It's not and don't call OP Sherley again..

There really was a lot of interesting hair going on in there. That is not healthy or positive activity.

What's with there being so much trash on the ground it could be a landfill?

Graduate1 -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 

It's not and don't call OP Sherley again..

it looks like a totally different culture, altogether

Democratic Americans 

There are some fucked up videos of that city on youtube.

Like most major cities, horrible place to live if your poor just because what you are around.

If I did not have a pot to piss in I'd want to live out in the country, hunting and fishing in the sunshine and hopefully have a couple good neighbors up the road.

Inner city ghettos are creepy.

Can we stop calling these people civilized? Everything about that is just 3rd world animals. This is not how civilized people act.

BJ Penn Forever - There are some fucked up videos of that city on youtube.

Like most major cities, horrible place to live if your poor just because what you are around.

If I did not have a pot to piss in I'd want to live out in the country, hunting and fishing in the sunshine and hopefully have a couple good neighbors up the road.

I had this realization when I moved out of the NYC after growing up there. If you are poor in the inner city, you live in a crowded, smelly, oppressive apartment with nothing but a warzone with convenience stores outside. The same level of poor in the country, you are in a single wide trailer on a little lot in a neighborhood of single wide trailers. You're still poor, and there are still plenty of shenanigans to be found, but the overall quality of life just seems so much better.

Sigh. 

Kensington. 

that looked more like a Jump In than just a normal beat down.

I believe...the children are our future.......

sadic1 - 

I had this realization when I moved out of the NYC after growing up there. If you are poor in the inner city, you live in a crowded, smelly, oppressive apartment with nothing but a warzone with convenience stores outside. The same level of poor in the country, you are in a single wide trailer on a little lot in a neighborhood of single wide trailers. You're still poor, and there are still plenty of shenanigans to be found, but the overall quality of life just seems so much better.

People glorify the major cities of America and shit all over Nowhere, USA but yeah, I'll take Nowhere, USA any day of the week if I can't afford to live outside the large city ghettos.
Compared a lot of neighborhoods in large cities, an old single wide next to a corn field offers a lot of peace and safety.

BJ Penn Forever -
sadic1 - 

People glorify the major cities of America and shit all over Nowhere, USA but yeah, I'll take Nowhere, USA any day of the week if I can't afford to live outside the large city ghettos.
Compared a lot of neighborhoods in large cities, an old single wide next to a corn field offers a lot of peace and safety.

Corn field??? Safety?????

muuuuuuundooooooestrallaaaaaaaaaa!

Al Cappucino - 
BJ Penn Forever -
sadic1 - 

Corn field??? Safety?????

Well yeah, most corn field areas, not any in Gatlin, Nebraska where the Children of the Corn documentary was filmed, fuck that place.