Elvis on the Radio, Plus more MMAE

New Page 2

Click here

This week on MMA Evolution, it's an all Aussie show featuring fighters and MMA companies from Oz. First up is Mandy Stewart (pictured), who talks about the realities of breaking into the Australian MMA scene as a woman. Afterward, the boys get on the horn with the "King of Rock and Rumble" Elvis Sinosic to get the latest and greatest news from the UFC veteran.

The team wraps things up by introducing Australia’s leading manufacture of fight equipment, Auspac Muay Thai, who sponsors Ms. Stewart and offers hard to find fight gear to Australian fans.

All that plus they put the Beat Down on the week's news, and introduce the a new nutrition plan using supplements from AFTA. It’s time to experience the new Evolution!

If you haven’t experienced the new Evolution in Mixed Martial Arts radio, then you don’t know what you’re missing! If you are a regular listener of MMA Evolution then you’ll be excited about the new features.

ttt

ttt

I would love to have Dana on the show. I also really want BJ Penn on the show - We talked about that very thing today (both people). Maybe on the same show, hmmm?

That could be fun :)
Any word on a possible BJ vs Sherk fight? anyone? The winner there would be the World Champ in my opinion.
Mike

You got mail jay.

Gotcha - thanks

ttt

the nuthuggers help line bit was pretty funny

Thanks Viking - that was all TJ and Caleb

ttt

cool

ttt

ttt

ttt

One more day for this show goes into the archive folks