Elvis Sinosic vs Chris Haseman

You Tube:

"Elvis Sinosic vs Chris Haseman
04:20
An old Australian MMA bout (1997, quite early in both of their careers) between Elvis Sinosic and Chris Haseman. "

How could someone get it so wrong. This was about Chris' 80th fight or so. It was relatively early for Elvis.

crawls back into OG

DUDE if you do'nt know Chris Haseman you're missing out.

his fight with Alexander Otsuka was the stuff of legends. A 20 min. war! hahaha

RINGS used to go from Japan to the Queensland, Australia to film PPV matches featuring the next Japanese fighter to try and knock Haseman off. He's a legend, though a sneaky one.

A sneaky one?

sneaky would be too generous, the guy is downright scandalous. In Cage rage he would repeatedly eye gouge his opponents with his chin.

Which techincally IS gouging.

He can claim he was trying to injure their orbital bone - like what you would do with a punch? lol

Elvis is a great fighter the only reason he has a crap record is he has fought the best and held his own, alia tito ortiz, and beat forest griffin via triangle

See I TOLD YOU people were interested in this.

saw this one, if I remember correctly, Haseman won this one by gouging his chin into Elvis' eye, and won another fight in this tournament by the same 'move.' Even though I guess it was technically legal in this event, it was disgusting to see, and not only once but twice from the same competitor in different matches.

But then again, Haseman is such a happy and sweet kind of guy! I really like him!

"Elvis is a great fighter the only reason he has a crap record is he has fought the best and held his own, alia tito ortiz, and beat forest griffin via triangle "

Elvis never beat Griffin.

He tried it on Sperry too.