Embarrassing size difference

I'd feel like such an ass if I were Henderson.

Bendo needs to go back to his real weightclass.

What about "oh..Edgar is sooo much faster". Why do you think that is? Phone Post

I actually think he's ahead. No, not Benson's fault at all, but you gotta feel a little bit like you're fighting a little kid.

Why feel like an.ass? Rampage came in bigger and got dominated. Logic? Where is it? Phone Post

Ever hear of "fight someone your own size". Basic rule of life.

ximboredofyoux -  Why feel like an.ass? Rampage came in bigger and got dominated. Logic? Where is it? Phone Post

^Lmfao.

Rampage just came in SOFTER and FATTER.....a little bit different than the huge size difference and advantage Ben Henderson brings.

Logic? Where the fuck is yours?

StretchPlum - Ever hear of "fight someone your own size". Basic rule of life.

Your acting as if they are forcing Edgar to at this weight. Phone Post

Not at all

LOL. He was too embarrassed to say how much he cut.

He's a big lightweight but the real reason for the big difference is Edgar being tiny. Phone Post

Chuck Kongo -
ximboredofyoux -  Why feel like an.ass? Rampage came in bigger and got dominated. Logic? Where is it? Phone Post

^Lmfao.

Rampage just came in SOFTER and FATTER.....a little bit different than the huge size difference and advantage Ben Henderson brings.

Logic? Where the fuck is yours?

Bendo made weight and won. He made weight. Period. Not his fault frankie too stubborn to cut a few lbs Phone Post

Not blaming anyone, but No. Edgar is actually that size. Henderson isn't.

Wow, bringing up Rampage shows a complete lack of understanding what OP is talking about.

Edgar doesn't belong in LW. He's a BEAST, beat Penn (who was bigger) and Maynard (who was much bigger), but got crushes tonight. He had to stick to LW when he became champion there. He'll drop down, get a tune up fight, and take on Aldo.

Edgars one of the few who actually fights "his size". I commend him but It's a double edged sword Phone Post

Certainly is.

BS if he can make 155 he can fight at 155. Phone Post

145 division needs Edgar anyway.

I don't think Edgar had any problems because of weight/strength, he made it look fairly easy to take Benson down and was only hurt once by the upkick. It was Benson's ability to use his reach and keep Frankie away with those powerful kicks that won him the fight. Great jab as well.

hankatron -  He's a big lightweight but the real reason for the big difference is Edgar being tiny. Phone Post
Exactly. Edgar should be fighting at 145.