Emotional DILEMMA - Re: DOMESTIC ABUSE incident

what is the dilemma? it doesn't matter that she is a bitch or that  she cheated. he hit her hard enough to knock multiple teeth lose and knock her out cold. that is never ok

Krombopulos Michael -

what is the dilemma? it doesn't matter that she is a bitch or that  she cheated. he hit her hard enough to knock multiple teeth lose and knock her out cold. that is never ok

the dilemma is that while the wife is an actual family member of ours and the one who got struck and injured....we are all worried about the husband

the first thing i thought when i heard the husband hit her, was that he must have a brain tumor or some undiagnosed disease that caused his change in  personality

as more facts come to surface , from the wife herself....combined with the knoiwledge we already have of the wife......we want to know what happened btw them

we all know she is a lunatic with rage issues.....and not only is she having an affair with a coworker, she just brought the coworker over her home last night , after the kids went ot sleep while her Husband is stuck in the mental ward for trying to kill himself

again, if it werent for the fact that he had ZERO history or  inclination to do something like this, and that the wife is emotionally abusive.....we think he snapped and he obv immediately regretted it (called his mom, tried to kill himself)

he could very well have his entire life ruined, kids taken away, over this one uncharacteristic incident

we all know he is wrong and should be punished for hitting her and injuring her, but at the same time, we all assume that the wife drove him to this

Z NEDCMK1 -

Sad scenario for the kids.

He shouldn't have hit her.

She is lying, she has been fucking the coworker for longer than a week before getting slapped.

They should go their seperate ways with a focus of making it wasiest on the kids.

Honestly, they are probably both shitheads. He is not a gentle giant, you just haven't seen that side of him. She is not a nice person, she is a dishonest slut.

I wouldn't be friends with either going forward.

that's the thing,she's fucking it up for the kids by bringing around this guy she's having an affair with to theuir HOME!
 before anything gets resolved!

her oldest is so confused and worried bc they ahvent seen their dad

i'll tell you this....even though the wife is a family member, every single person, including the wife, knows that the husband is a gentle, kind guy

this prob has been brewing for a while....he's been the wife's emotional punching bag their entire lives/marriage and never said a word, internalizing everything

of course she is lying about her affair

to us, he's another human being who got pushed to his limits and made the mistake of his life in one fell swoop

we wont be hanging out with him, as she ll divorce him....but we wont stop feeling bad for everyone involved and are not putting 100% of the blame on the guy simply bc he hit her

she wittled this poor guy down right before all of our eyes

Never knock up (or out) crazy!

Krombopulos Michael - 

This

Bottom line:  The second she starts the fight or says she's had an affair, he gets a bag and leaves...at least for a day or 2.  Calms down.  Then he needs to talk to her to see what they want to do...divorce (he lawyers up) or work it out.

But he hit her like that?  He's lucky if he doesn't lose custody and/or get charged.  Shitty situation for him, but that's the law.

frankiscool -

Bottom line:  The second she starts the fight or says she's had an affair, he gets a bag and leaves...at least for a day or 2.  Calms down.  Then he needs to talk to her to see what they want to do...divorce (he lawyers up) or work it out.

But he hit her like that?  He's lucky if he doesn't lose custody and/or get charged.  Shitty situation for him, but that's the law.

yeah ...what he did was a crime, no question in any of our minds

we just see it as him snapping...a one off occurence

which is sad, bc he basically likely ruined his life (unless things play out in court where he can get some custody)

the wife's own sisters are wondering not only if she brought up the affair to him during the fight, but HOW she did it

she's being very wish washy about that aspect......we could all imagine her saying something like

"you are a worthless loser and ive been seeing someone that makes more money than you and can make me and the KIDS be happy"

again just a guess on our part...but we are pretty sure that if she did reveal to him, she did so in a venemous way where she knew she could push his buttons

like the kid who gets bullied and tormented his entire high school life by someone never fighting back, until one day the bully says something that finally tips him off and he shoots the bully in the face, kind of thing

we are waiting to hear from the husband and get his side of the story

NEVER Hit a woman!

Both fucked up. What she did was morally worse than what he did. 

It's weird how in school they try and tell us verbal abuse is as bad as physical but 1 second of physical abuse from a man is worse then 20 years of emotional / verbal abuse from a woman.

"we all know she is a lunatic with rage issues.....and not only is she having an affair with a coworker, she just brought the coworker over her home last night , after the kids went ot sleep while her Husband is stuck in the mental ward for trying to kill himself"

Seriously? I don't feel any sympathy for her whatsoever. Phone Post 3.0

Bitches get stitches. She shouldn't have cheated on him as much as he shouldn't have walloped the stuffing out of her. 20 yrs is a long way to go for being unhappy. Young children in the home, no history of violence. Don't really blame the guy for snapping on her if she did in fact tell him she cheated. If she is a bitch out in public chances are it's a whole lot worse behind closed doors. She cheated, got smacked down, husband ends up in pysche ward. What's the dilemma, Mr White Knight? Phone Post 3.0

"...knocking loose her 2 teeth..."

In what part of the deep South do you live?

Jayn200 -

Both fucked up. What she did was morally worse than what he did. 

It's weird how in school they try and tell us verbal abuse is as bad as physical but 1 second of physical abuse from a man is worse then 20 years of emotional / verbal abuse from a woman.

said it better than I could have

waht she did is morally worse

what he did was legally worse/wrong

im telling you guys, she has broken him over the years

more tidbits

at the memorial day party they attended before the incident....the wife (in her own words) was going back and forth to the bathroom and car so she could text the guy shes having an affair with

husband was drinking heavily

we all have to assume that the husband likely had an idea that something was going on prior, wonder if he noticed her behavior at the party

BTW guys, all the tidbits of info im typing are straight from the wife

BMF12 - "...knocking loose her 2 teeth..."

In what part of the deep South do you live?

this happened in the whitest part of Connecticut

baj54 - Bitches get stitches. She shouldn't have cheated on him as much as he shouldn't have walloped the stuffing out of her. 20 yrs is a long way to go for being unhappy. Young children in the home, no history of violence. Don't really blame the guy for snapping on her if she did in fact tell him she cheated. If she is a bitch out in public chances are it's a whole lot worse behind closed doors. She cheated, got smacked down, husband ends up in pysche ward. What's the dilemma, Mr White Knight? Phone Post 3.0

are you saying that I am the white knight?

bc im practically on the husband's side

so i guess im white knighting for the husband?

Disown the wife, keep the husband.

Messed up situation. I feel for the guy, but he has to do a better job of keeping his emotions in check. Him hitting her ruined any credibility he had as a father/husband and could really mess up chances for custody or even joint custody if/when they divorce.

I know easier said then done, but if he is used to her being a cunt he shouldn't have been surprised by anything she said to him when he decided to give her the ole 1...2. He should've taken a deep breathe and walked away. As soon as he hit her, he fucked up. Phone Post 3.0