Empty Seats At Trump Rally

What happened to the million trying to get in ?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-comeback-rally-features-empty-seats-staff-infections-2020-06-20

9 Likes

What’s it like to be obsessed? You people can’t let it go.

4 Likes

fuck off dude. 

4 Likes

Nice repost. Also how's that kiddie sniffer rally looking?

3 Likes

Oh man epic burn. Have we seen Biden fill half a HS gymnasium yet?

5 Likes

Lol. 
which magatard made that thread about 1million people signing up to get tickets ? 

4 Likes

Parscale shoves the "Trump crowd size" propaganda down our throats for two weeks, setting Trump up for failure: MAGA warriors bitch about the focus on crowd size. 

Okay, lol. 

10 Likes

Akkadian88 -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Parscale shoves the "Trump crowd size" propaganda down our throats for two weeks, setting Trump up for failure: MAGA warriors bitch about the focus on crowd size. 

Okay, lol. 

Says the jackass who shoved Russian collusion down our throats for three years. 

I have nothing to do with what is down your throat, Akkadian88... whatever it is that you're choking on is on you. 

6 Likes

Hilldo -

What’s it like to be obsessed? You people can’t let it go.

You'll have to ask the TrumpTards making threads every ten minutes?

2 Likes

Chomas -

It wasn’t a good night for the Trump campaign.  He was really off the rails tonight.  Admitted he had his people slow down COVID testing.  Called it the Kung flu.  Just all around embarrassing.

At least he was honest about some things, same can’t be said about most politicians.

1 Like

LOL the same people getting upset cheering MAGA at every opportunity

3 Likes

That crowd is as big as his hands.

2 Likes

They must have forgot to give people tickets. No other explanation is possible 

Akkadian88 - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Akkadian88 -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Okay, lol. 

I have nothing to do with what is down your throat, Akkadian88... whatever it is that you're choking on is on you. 

You have nothing to do with facts, reason or credibility either. 

What's that? Your words are coming out all garbled. Clear your throat. 

1 Like

I have an iphone. Clicked on whatever Apple news thing about trumps rally and it’s completely left slanted. Also had the left slanted headlines on the news feed. It’s crazy how the media is so left biased. I don’t even know how it can be called journalism?  It has to be called political opinion pieces but this is what is being put out to every iPhone user as news?  Where is the republican opinion?  Where is the actual moderate unbiased news?

Tigerswood -

I have an iphone. Clicked on whatever Apple news thing about trumps rally and it’s completely left slanted. Also had the left slanted headlines on the news feed. It’s crazy how the media is so left biased. I don’t even know how it can be called journalism?  It has to be called political opinion pieces but this is what is being put out to every iPhone user as news?  Where is the republican opinion?  Where is the actual moderate unbiased news?

It's up your ass -- fighting for retail space with your head.

1 Like

hahaha it's amazing how sensitive the right wing faggots are

6 Likes

empty heads too

Akkadian88 -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Okay, lol. 

Lol werent you the one saying they crosscheck peoples info to make sure all rally rsvps are legit?

1 Like