Empty Seats At Trump Rally

Saboteurs like never before.  

JimmersonzGlove -
Akkadian88 -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Parscale shoves the "Trump crowd size" propaganda down our throats for two weeks, setting Trump up for failure: MAGA warriors bitch about the focus on crowd size. 

Okay, lol. 

Says the jackass who shoved Russian collusion down our throats for three years. 

Lol werent you the one saying they crosscheck peoples info to make sure all rally rsvps are legit?

It appears that was camal. Carry on. 

As Trump would tweet, 'SAD!'

Like all his followers.

looks pretty empty to me, considering they had 1million+ tickets ..

'bUt tHe PhOtO iS taKen SeVen HouRs BeFore TruMp speaK by DeMoCRaT sNeaKin in !!@$# faKe neWs!!'

lol

1 Like

Lots of snowflakes in here. 

1 Like

AOC joins hundreds of Twitter users claiming teens on TikTok and K-pop fans sabotaged Trump's Tulsa rally and left seats empty by reserving thousands of tickets with no intention of showing up 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8443751/amp/American-teens-sabotaged-Trumps-Tulsa-rally-reserving-tickets-hundreds.html

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Akkadian88 -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Parscale shoves the "Trump crowd size" propaganda down our throats for two weeks, setting Trump up for failure: MAGA warriors bitch about the focus on crowd size. 

Okay, lol. 

Says the jackass who shoved Russian collusion down our throats for three years. 

I have nothing to do with what is down your throat, Akkadian88... whatever it is that you're choking on is on you. 

You're my favorite conspiracy theorist on this board :)

Who cares how many at each? The people going to each are people who support them and will be voting whether they are there or not. Its all meaningless really. Each still has the support of their voters.

in a situation like this thats never happened before with a pandemic being used as an excuse not to allow rallies, there was no way to know how many would actually show up regardless of expressing interest.

this was disapointing but is in no way a reflection of how people will vote.

interesting though is the new poll criteria of are you voting because youre enthusiastic for your candidate or because you wanna stop the other guy?

31% of biden voters are enthusiastic, 69% wanna block trump

65% of trump voters want trump and 35% wanna block biden

that seems significant

HELWIG - 

in a situation like this thats never happened before with a pandemic being used as an excuse not to allow rallies, there was no way to know how many would actually show up regardless of expressing interest.

interesting though is the new poll criteria of are you voting because youre enthusiastic for your candidate or because you wanna stop the other guy?

that seems significant

nothing new there.  The last few elections have been the same.  Many people are voting against a candidate rather than voting for one. 

As for the event turnout, it's significant given that most trumpettes either believe the virus is a hoax or they are immune to it because they drink bleach and eat lightbulbs.

Laval Luc - 

AOC joins hundreds of Twitter users claiming teens on TikTok and K-pop fans sabotaged Trump's Tulsa rally and left seats empty by reserving thousands of tickets with no intention of showing up 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8443751/amp/American-teens-sabotaged-Trumps-Tulsa-rally-reserving-tickets-hundreds.html

Came to post this. Democratic kids got the tickets.

That is an example of one big reason why the right is loosing the war currently.

Every liberal youngster can get their voice out to millions, or at least many thousands.

If I holler really loud...no one will hear. I know of no other place to find like minded Americans.

In the end if it continues, it will have to move in to the real world and off the internet. And I am not referring to downtown in big cities, when it goes beyond that is when the reversal will happen. That is when the decimation will begin.

Dryfly - 
Laval Luc - 

Came to post this. Democratic kids got the tickets.

That is an example of one big reason why the right is loosing the war currently.

Every liberal youngster can get their voice out to millions, or at least many thousands.

If I holler really loud...no one will hear. I know of no other place to find like minded Americans.

In the end if it continues, it will have to move in to the real world and off the internet. And I am not referring to downtown in big cities, when it goes beyond that is when the reversal will happen. That is when the decimation will begin.

You're not understanding how this works.  No one who wanted to go was denied a ticket.  Tiktok users simply drove up the expected numbers so that ultimately, trump would prepare for a huge crowd when in reality only about 6000 people really wanted to go. 

The tiktok kids didn't prevent anyone else from going. 

angryinch - 
HELWIG - 

that seems significant

nothing new there.  The last few elections have been the same.  Many people are voting against a candidate rather than voting for one. 

As for the event turnout, it's significant given that most trumpettes either believe the virus is a hoax or they are immune to it because they drink bleach and eat lightbulbs.

i think it would be significant if Biden had a rally with a sick turnout during the time Trump drew a smaller crowd

That would be concerning