Empty seats at ufc 167

Did anyone else notice the empty seats at ufc 167? Thats a bit concerning, gsp is the biggest draw. Im curious of the buyrate Phone Post 3.0

$5.7 million gate...

one of the biggest in a while

sometimes when they show the empty seats its because its in between rounds and people are getting drinks/urinating.

The other thing is that the scalpers buy up all the seats and sometimes can't sell them. Ticket prices for this one were about double the normal rate. Nosebleeds were selling for around 150 I believe.

1a1 - Did anyone else notice the empty seats at ufc 167? Thats a bit concerning, gsp is the biggest draw. Im curious of the buyrate Phone Post 3.0

Belonged to Rory's mother and psychiatrist. Had to leave before the main event.

Also the first fight for GSP outside of Canadia in a few years so not shocked if scalpers thought they could make some coin.

They film a lot of crowd footage early in the night and is often out of context. Phone Post 3.0

I guess that makes sense, but i never noticed that in other ufcs. I guess we will see Phone Post 3.0

Uneducated post is uneducated.

UFC 167 high-dollar ticket sales means 20th Anniversary show is most 'in-demand' event in Zuffa's history

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/11/15/5106530/ufc-167-georges-st-pierre-ticket-sales-most-in-demand-history-mma

Dana didn't even do his normal tweet to give away tickets. That was a huge event for the UFC.

blamecanada - 
1a1 - Did anyone else notice the empty seats at ufc 167? Thats a bit concerning, gsp is the biggest draw. Im curious of the buyrate Phone Post 3.0

Belonged to Rory's mother and psychiatrist. Had to leave before the main event.

Hahahahahaah Brilliant!