Encyclopedia of Sambo

Coach Sonnon,

Do you know where I may obtain a copy of the aforementioned item?

Thanks

www.RMAX.tv

Coach Sonnon,

Thanks for the quick reply, however, it appears that they are out of stock (at least according to the page I found). Do you have any idea when they may be in stock again?

Thanks

Call or email RMAX.tv Productions (info@RMAX.tv -
770*956*9765)

Or join www.circularstrengthmag.com/forum and
post there.

Coach Sonnon,

I spoke with Nikolay Travkin from RMAX, and unfortunately they are out of stock and do not anticipate getting anymore copies in. Therefore, I was wondering if you knew of any other sources? I would be willing to pay about $75.00 for a copy.

Thanks

If you don't have your heart set on that particular book I suggest you search ebay. In order to not have to sift through old racist material search "Russian Sambo" or "Sambo Wrestling". I think David Rudman just had his book translated to English also.

Dezflag,

Thanks for the reply, however, this is a book that my son asked for. It is his 16th birthday.

Send me your mailing address, and I'll send you my personal copy (IF I can find it) for you to give as a gift for your son.

Coach Sonnon is one of the nicest individuals there is, I hope to meet him someday!

Coach Sonnon,

As much as I appreciate your offer, there is no way that I, nor my son, could accept such an offer. However, I am very touched and impressed that you would make such a generous offer to someone that you do not even know. You are a true asset to the martial arts community and you can be assured that I will support your company as much as possible in the future, and will convey this story to as many people as possible as a testament of your character.

Hopefully, I will be able to find one to purchase before his birthday, but either way, I will convey your offer of generosity to him.

Once again, thank you for your time and offer.

Your words are too generous.

I was asked to pass this along to you:

Read on the Underground unfortunately my account not approved for HTML. Could you pass on ?

I have a copy of the "Encyclopedia of Sambo" from RMAX.tv. If you decide not to take Scott's offer, I will sell you mine for the RMAX price (I don't remember?) + S&H (Rmax $6.95).

Paul Karpick, WV

papamikekilo@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Regards,
Paul Karpick

I have a copy as well. If neither works out.

If anyone still has a copy they'd be willing to part with, please let me know. I've been getting interested in RMA and have a difficult time finding decent books on the subject... and there are no instructors in my area yet.

BTW - The RMAX forums ROCK! Completely Troll-Free!

Coach Sonnon;

Hi coach; this is Joe Schmidt and was wondering how I can get in touch with you. I have something to share with you.
Sincerely - Joe email Schmidtgmac@msn.com

Drop me a line at Sonnon@RMAX.tv anytime. I'm flying around right now, so be patient with me. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.