Energy drink to keep awake while driving??

I hate energy drinks.  Every single one I've tried tastes like shit.  Unfortunately, I have a couple of very long drives coming up, a couple of them will be at night after being awake for almost 20 hours.  So I'm thinking that one of these drinks might be a good way to keep me from falling asleep and driving into a tree or something.

What's the best one that will keep me awake late at night and hopefully not make me feel like total shit the next day?

Redline. Tastes like shit, works the most. Phone Post 3.0

None of them will "keep you awake". I recommend a 15 min nap between hours driven. 2 on the road, 15 nap. Phone Post 3.0

In the summer, I drive home from work on my days off.  It's 1400kms from my camp to my house, and I usually leave camp around 3pm, so I usually dont get home till around 5-6am the next day.  Most of my driving is done at night, and I find that 5 hour energys work the best.  I sometimes double up with a Red Bull with it to sip on, depending on how tired I am getting

I use two 5 hour energys per trip

Catching yourself falling asleep while driving is the worst feeling ever

It has a ton of caffeine and doesn't taste like battery acid.

Turn the heat up so its nice and cozy, turn on some nice relaxing music, set the cruise control and drink nice warm camomile tea and you'll be G2G for at least 24 hrs.

Those pills that the fighter pilots take work very well. There's a thread about it. I've done a few multi-state over night drives taking one of those pills and having a bottle of Mountain Dew. Neither one of those is probably very good for you though.

just pull over to a rest stop and take a nap

and have a lot lizard

Sennin - Redline. Tastes like shit, works the most. Phone Post 3.0
I don't know man the apple one is kinda tasty. Phone Post 3.0

I chew ice to stay awake, you have to do something to keep your mind and body moving a bit.

But seriously meth is probably your best bet Phone Post 3.0

CRAZE pre workout. If you can still get it. Phone Post 3.0

NOS easily...tastes good too

Tastes like coffee but a bit sweeter. You can find it in many (but not all) places that have Monster. This is the best answer you will receive. Quite delicious:

I drank two on a long roadtrip once. I had to pee a bunch. Phone Post 3.0

Crashdt - Turn the heat up so its nice and cozy, turn on some nice relaxing music, set the cruise control and drink nice warm camomile tea and you'll be G2G for at least 24 hrs.

Hahaha... suitable username...

Years ago I commuted 5 hours a day for work, at graveyard hours. I found that no energy drink could truly keep you up consistently. They will help for a short time, but when it's a boring long drive, it seems like no amount of caffeine is enough. The best thing I found was sunflower seeds. The act of cracking the shells in your mouth and chewing seemed to work wonders. Eating sunflower seeds can get old pretty quickly though. You could also find other healthy snacks, like maybe some almonds. Phone Post 3.0

The xyience one actually works pretty well, and as far as taste, i really like the red full throttle Phone Post 3.0