Energy drink to keep awake while driving??

disbeliever - Just have your boyfriend give you road head, problem solved
This Phone Post 3.0

If you have time before your trip, stop consuming caffeine altogether. 1-2 weeks is best, but even a couple days will help. Then grab coffee for your trip. With lowered tolerance for caffeine, you may find that simply drinking coffee will keep you wired for the day/night.

Stop and rest every couple/few hours. Also make sure to eat well. Vitamin B complex can help, but it can make a person crash.

I drive to clients' locations on a regular basis, generally 10 hours one-way. This is what has worked the best for me. (And I've tried every energy drink known)

B-12, folic acid, some good hot tea Phone Post 3.0

ROCKER24 -

I.really like the rojo tea version of this one too (red can) Phone Post 3.0

Just listen to your local police scanner,  I'm sure it'll make you so irate your body will naturally create its own caffeine-like release and keep you wide awake. 

ROCKER24 -

I find these rehab ones taste decent. There is a red one called rojo tea I like as well. Phone Post 3.0

CowboysStuntDouble -
ROCKER24 -

Whoaaaa, are you me? Phone Post 3.0

I really like the absolute 0 monster. The monster rojo tea tastes like iced tea. Nos red cherry has more of a red cherry soda taste than an energy drink taste. Phone Post 3.0

coke...

Sorry, you said drink..

..still Coke

CuddleBug - 

Those pills that the fighter pilots take work very well. There's a thread about it. I've done a few multi-state over night drives taking one of those pills and having a bottle of Mountain Dew. Neither one of those is probably very good for you though.

someone bump this thread

the holday hours in retail kill me

ROCKER24 - 

This!  I drink this exact Monster and I'm good for hours on end. However, if it doesnt work I pull over and take a 20 minute power nap and I'm solid for another several hours. 

Meth

SupesUp - 
CowboysStuntDouble -
ROCKER24 -

Whoaaaa, are you me? Phone Post 3.0

These are good and I was hooked on them for a while but from my experience I got a real chalky "sugar" mouth after drinking them. Every time. They taste good going down though.

CuddleBug - 

Those pills that the fighter pilots take work very well. There's a thread about it. I've done a few multi-state over night drives taking one of those pills and having a bottle of Mountain Dew. Neither one of those is probably very good for you though.

If I'm not mistaken, those pills are actually amphetamines.

I think the Rockstar Punched Zero Carb tastes the best.  

2 weeks ago I drank 2 red bulls and ate 3 krispy kremes and drove straight from savannah to DC only stopping once for gas.

put a bunch of spiders in your car

no way you can fall asleep with spiders everywhere

teabagexpress - 

NOS easily...tastes good too

Holy cripes!

NOS is like crack in a can!

Energy drinks seem to get me more of a body "buzz" than keep me awake. I can drink one and go to sleep. Phone Post 3.0