England/UK- Would you pay £40 for a UFC PPV card?

I can say that I for the large part wouldn't buy many if I could not watch it for free on ESPN.
Much respect to the US fans who do pay there 55 dollars to watch them. Phone Post

No. Sometimes they don't finish till 6am. Fuck that. Phone Post

Nope

Nope. It's on too late anyway. I just avoid the news and download in the morning. Phone Post

Nah, if they tailored the times to suit us I'd just watch it at pub Phone Post

Nope....fucking adds

What about if they brought big events to the UK but since they will lose money on US PPV sales they ask UK fans to pay for the UK cards on PPV, normal time for you guys at night, would you pay then?

Because thats the only way they are ever gonna bring big time title fights/big time cards to the UK. they arent gonna sacrifice PPv sales in the US if they arent able to make some of that up in the UK through PPV.

Sure you guys wont buy a reg US PPV because its on in the middle of the night but what about UK cards? If they came to the UK two times a year with big time cards, like Silva/Bisping for the title. Would you pay for that?

I get it free, but still payed for a few non espn cards. I remember buying a Silva card when their online feeds were new, and have used it again a few times when I'm away from home... But definitely wouldn't regularly/every month. Prelims start 11pm, main card is usually 2-6am.

North America really gets fucked

ESPN is not free... you pay £9 a month... so if they have live UFC every 3 months then you are paying £27, and that's not far off the $40 the US pay is it not?

Noooooooooooo Phone Post

Thing is a boxing ppv or even a strikeforce card on primetime is £15 so £40 is never going to work in the uk.

Master Bater - ESPN is not free... you pay £9 a month... so if they have live UFC every 3 months then you are paying £27, and that's not far off the $40 the US pay is it not?

But most people will already have ordered ESPN

Not a chance.

If it was on at like 9pm and we could make a good Saturday night out of it with a bunch of friends then yes. Phone Post

MMc AA - If it was on at like 9pm and we could make a good Saturday night out of it with a bunch of friends then yes. Phone Post

This.

I'd love to go to a bar and watch it at a reasonable time with some mates. Phone Post

HenryO - 
Master Bater - ESPN is not free... you pay £9 a month... so if they have live UFC every 3 months then you are paying £27, and that's not far off the $40 the US pay is it not?

But most people will already have ordered ESPN

yep.....including me... for the UFC :) why else would you want ESPN?? the rest is shit on there.. the way i see it is for £9 a month it can sit quietly in my telly box not interesting me in the slightest...... until the Live UFC events come along, then it springs to life..

Master Bater - ESPN is not free... you pay £9 a month... so if they have live UFC every 3 months then you are paying £27, and that's not far off the $40 the US pay is it not?

$45 and $55 for hd Phone Post

None of them would buy PPVs, they dont bring big shows there because they dont make much of them.

If they bring a C+ card there,itll still do really well...

(UK)

Eloise Ann - 
MentaL - Fuck no. Phone Post

. Phone Post