English Bull Terriers, Hawaii Breeders?

anybody here have connections to acquiring this particular breed? i googled and found this:

Myra N. Tamanaha, who is listed as a breeder on the big island.

i'm looking to purchase a spuds mckenzie.

thank you

Sweet NICE dogs, very high energy. Very cool.

i met a guy who had one the other day outside my school. he was a bounty hunter and the dog's name was MAKA. fuggin awesomist dog ever.

Honald N. is pretty knowledgable about dogs here in Hawaii.

Dogs are awesome.

Yeah bit FCTV wants to raise one not eat one.

ZIIIIIING!

sadly, rnaldo doesnt know where to get these either.

no joke i been looking to get one too. had um when i was a kid. probably the most loyal dog i ever owned. there awesome. your better off finding a legit breeder from the mainland and bringing it in. rather then risk some puppy milled dog with med problems.

Sent an email out to contacts to see if they know of a local breeder. If I find one (a breeder that is) how serious are you?

FCTV what happened to your pet fowl?? I thought he/it was your companion on your lonely days. Did you two have a fight and broke up?

What about a Jack Russell? I heard they are fun and loyal dogs too? Might be kinda too hyper for FCTV but fun nonetheless.

Kimcheehoo -  Sent an email out to contacts to see if they know of a local breeder. If I find one (a breeder that is) how serious are you?

pretty serious fren.

brooselee - FCTV what happened to your pet fowl?? I thought he/it was your companion on your lonely days. Did you two have a fight and broke up?

What about a Jack Russell? I heard they are fun and loyal dogs too? Might be kinda too hyper for FCTV but fun nonetheless.

jumpy got stepped on and died. no jack russell for me.

FCTV808 - 
Kimcheehoo -  Sent an email out to contacts to see if they know of a local breeder. If I find one (a breeder that is) how serious are you?

pretty serious fren.
Shoots. I'll let you know if I find someone.

The Adventures of FCTV808 and his trusty shadow

follow along......only on the HG!

my dog will be trained to do the opposite of this

OH FUK, FC dropped the dog-eating micro chick and stole DC's thunda!

Wasnt that photo taken in KPT???

Koddamn FC, that pic made me wanna hurl....

LOL, back to topic, what about a pit bull? Despite all the negative press, I've had nothing but positive experiences with mine on Maui, as well as many friends that took good care of them. The ones that make the press are the neglected caged up ones... my blue was strong, loyal as hell, and body surfed! Yah he used to clear the beach on Maui back in the day, but if you're gonna spend the money on a dog, pits are worth it IMHO.

I lost all my old contacts with breeders since moving up here, but if you're interested, I know a couple guys that have reputable contacts...

i pretty much hate pits fren. :)

FCTV if you looking for a terrier might I suggest and English Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

Great dogs.  My cousin has one.  I think Yimmy and NC808 seen it. 

staffies are cute, but they ain't know spuds mckenzie!