english for kannuki gatame?

just wondering what the english or common term for this move is: kannuki gatame. pic at http://www.judoinfo.com/images/kansetsu/kannuki.gif. If it's different when used on the ground from say a mount, that's what I'm looking for.

canadian choke

sorry, can't resist, he he....

Armbar hand in shoulder ... it's a standing armbar in Judo.

In butterfly guard, if you're able to trap his right hand under your left armpit (he underhooks), slide your left forearm arm under and slightly beyond his right elbow, grip your right arm at inside elbow forming a figure four. You lean back to apply an upward pressure on his elbow with your forearm and downward pressure on the hand which is trapped under your armpit.

Hope that makes sense.