English Teams = OWNING

Damn....3 of the 4 Semi finalists in the Chumps...has that ever happened before? I could see Italian teams maybe having done that a while back...but I"m not sure.

:-D

Just wait til Bolton storm it next season. Making us all proud.

But the Premiership teams pale in comparison to La Liga's and Serie A's offerings, don't you know?

Good to see the English teams proving the doubters wrong.

I think Spanish teams done this as well a few years back. As well as Italians.

however, anyone know if there has been two teams of the same nationality in the final before?

I can't remember it happening.

It's happened a couple of times that I can remember. Milan beat Juventus in 2003 (I think) and Real Madrid beat Valencia in 2000.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I remember the Italians having 2 in the final for sure.

congrats to the international all star teams from England. I watched a game the other week when Arsenal didn't field one Englishman. Not even one was on the bench. Bring back Sven!!!!

Was that the one where the international all stars from West Ham United bent them over?

What has Arsenal got to do with it??

Gov wasnt that the '66, cup final?

It's like that everywhere, i mean where football is important.

Even in Italy there are teams like Inter FC who often didn't have a single italian player on the field.

Rich teams are searching top players world wide

Anyway Champion's League 1999-2000

Semifinals

Valencia - Barcelona 4-1 1-2
Real Madrid - Bayern 2-0 1-2

Final

Real Madrid - Valencia 3-0

Champion's League 2002-2003

Real Madrid - Juventus 2-1 1-3
AC Milan - FC Inter 0-0 1-1

Final

Ac Milan - Juventus 3-2 (penalties)

Unfortunately (being an AC Milan fan) both times the team from a different country lost in semi final.

I hope we could change the fate, but it would be a sort of miracle to win the CL with the mediocre team we have this year.

I'd say the odds are heavily against Milan. All 3 English teams are shit hot right now.

"congrats to the international all star teams from England. I watched a game the other week when Arsenal didn't field one Englishman. Not even one was on the bench. Bring back Sven!!!"

Random much....???

We may not have a majority of players, but the UK is paying for the representation in the semi finals.

As a citizen, I don't contribute in any way whatsoever to the development of players. But as a Sky sports subscriber, and a piss head in the pubs, I contribute a shit load towards the revenue of our clubs that go out and kick the shit of of the abroadsters.

Engerland need to field a national team with no english players as they may reach a semi-final in future tournaments.