ENJOY THE SUBTLE WATCH FLEX

HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD SUNDAY. DRINKING SOME MANGO LIME AND BLACK PEPPER BRANDY WITH SOME LIME JUICE AND A LITTLE BIT OF SPRITE.

7 Likes

Haven’t seen you in a while. Hope all is well!

2 Likes

MY BUTTHOLE CAN STILL FIT AN 18 WHEELER IN IT…SO…BASICALLY ALL IS WELL

3 Likes

Those are some nice titties reflecting in your sunglasses.

What kind of watch is that? Or are you waiting for the other watch guys to come in and go “ooooooo”?

1 Like

OP has too much money
-Kwang

ROLEX DAYTONA EVEROSE

Still living the wet dream. I wish I could smell you through these photos. I feel like it would put hair on my chest.

1 Like

Sell it! Most overrated watch ever but brings a massive price right now. Sold my 116500LN for like $36k and for much much less snagged an Omega Speedmaster Professional white dial and I like it so much more.

I’m fed up with Rolex, I’ll keep what I have but the only thing else I would consider is the blue dial Milguass!

2 Likes

You are getting soft with your fag watches. Stay in California

1 Like

I HAVE AN OMEGA SPEEDMASTER. GREY SIDE OF THE MOON METEORITE FACE. IVE WANTED THIS WATCH FOR A WHILE…SOLD SOME CRYPTO AND BOUGHT IT.

1 Like

Fuck the Watch…talk about that Sweet Hat.

1 Like

2 Likes

Looks like one of those invictas.

1 Like

WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I BOUGHT AN INVICTA…LOL…TO BE FAIR I ACTUALLY LIKE SOME OF THEIR DESIGNS…ITS THEIR SHIT QUALITY THAT IS THE PROBLEM

1 Like

THAT SOUNDS LIKE A DRINK A GUY WOULD USE TO WASH THE TASTE OF HOBO DICK OUT OF HIS MOUTH

2 Likes

DONT YOU THREATEN ME WITH A GOOD TIME!!!

1 Like

Congratulations BWS. I’m glad you were able to escape the Bay Area & were smart enough to settle in the best part of the state. Enjoy it brother.

1 Like

THANKS BUD. I REALLY ENJOY THIS AREA. CALIFORNIA WILL RUIN IT SOONER OR LATER.

1 Like

Great picture - hope all is well bud

1 Like