ENORMOUS ATHLETE SIGNS Aussie MMA!

Re Nathan JONES -

He was busted in tassie for a stick up. Unfortunately a balaclava just doesnt cut it as a disguise when your 6'11" 180kg :)

I know he was imprisoned in tasmania and then later at Boggo Rd QLD.

Some jail stories that the media released were to the effect off kicking cell doors off and breaking handcuffs. Think they blamed the robberies on creating income for more gear and naturally steroids tied into many of the pieces.

A friend of mine was a UK olympic lifter who prior to joining the QLD police service trained Nathan as a powerlifter at the jail. He stated that he saw Nathan frisbee a 20kg olypic plate at a guy once!

Apparently at boggo everyone kept a distance from Nathan until one day a small built aboriginal got into it with him. Apparently Nathan coverred up and ate mega shots from the guy to the body and head standing as the guy had some sort of boxing career.

Re the pro athlete if it's Nathan it'd be toughman, thats all I can think of.

Justin

7 foot Blue Belt from WA?

BJJers aren't athletes ;)

Justin

I saw a short segment on tv maybe a year or two ago on sports tonight or sportsworld or something similar on some huge dude that was training for a career in kickboxing. The guy was a freak of nature but didn't look too coordinated drilling a heavy bag. I don't remember anything else.

I retired ;)

All will be revealed on May 20...see you at the Convention Centre... you wont be able to miss the 'Enormous' athlete when they introduce him.

www.nhbfight.com

Its gotta be SCHIAVELLO

Justin

Gotta go guys off to the travel agent now as I MUST go the show!!

Like me I imagine there are atleast 50 other people here that wouldnt have skipped this one otherwise ;)

Justin

G wasn't there a post here many months ago about a guy who was 7ft training in Perth with Soa or something like like that???

Also any one know how old Jones would be?

As seen in the security industry very big and steriods don't mean you can fight, but if you can you become very dangerous ;)

Dont think its Nathan Jones cause he is currently training muay thai in Newcastle for an upcoming K1 fight

You are all WRONG...I know for a fact that the athlete signed is the one and only MR MERRITT.

TTT for Brendon's MMA debut.

This is true-I know because I am a close personal friend of one of the promotors.

You'd better hope your guess is HUGE and I mean H U G E!!

Mark HUNT is a pretty big fella who apparently has voiced interest, and possibly even signed with 'Pride FC'.

Is it Rinaldo De Paolis?? He's stacked it on lately.

Perhaps we're talking about 7ft Thunder - of wrestling fame?

Ok..ok. Here it is.The fact of the matter is that the "enormous athlete" is actually 2 people-Me and my brother Ross.
I have used my "Third Hook" to permanently bond with my brother and seeing as our DNA is so similar,technically we have become one.
Thats right,THE DALLOWTRON smashing machine is 183kg of throbbing, homo-erotic incestuous smashing power.

Who will dare challenge THE DALLOWTRON at the next NHB night in Melbourne?

This is true-The promotors have only just given me permission to go public.

Perhaps it is the machado boy that was a powerlifter. Gerald spill the beans ;)

6'4" 150kg monster remember seeing a pic on here. He was a white belt

Justin

I just saw 'Troy' last night, and if it is Nathan Jones, I hope he's had his teeth fixed up, not to mention recovered from the strain of the long, epic battle with Brad Pitt.

Checking Nathans website, apparently he was filming the scene for a month. No wonder movies cost so much to make...

By the way, don't be rushing out to see it first chance you get. Or at least, don't see it if you're not already well rested. Some scenes are good and well done, but it's not one of those movies that gets you even remotely caring about any of the characters. Pretty bland... (sorry for the hijack)

how many thumbs up mr SIESKEL ;)

Justin

ps not asking for advice on a triangle escape either ;)

This review is actually spot on - if you're interested. Maybe half a thumb? (more of a 'Slightly-Annoying Switch' rather than a 'Kill Switch') ;-)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr/reviews/review_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000502650