Enough Bashing Jones

Jon has endured enough criticism for the collapse of UFC 151. Chael obliterated him in innumerable venues - the Internet, the newspapers, and television. The vast majority of the affected fighters unleased verbal holy hell upon him. MMA fans worldwide have ridiculed him. Somehow, some way, I am convinced he has learned his lesson and undoubtedly Jones would not and will not do this again. There's something to be said about restraint in the face of easy targets - and Jon, lately, is one.

Say no to bullying.

Well he isn't helping himself out by taking back his apology and divorcing UFC and BLAF from twitter. Also doesn't help that he constantly says he will or won't do something and then does the opposite.

I am not a "nuthugger," but life goes on - the undercard fighters have had their fights reassigned, and the UFC is preparing for the next event. Jones is hardly Adolf Hitler, though most of the posters here would have you believe he is a terrible human being. He is a young man who made a mistake - a colossal miscalculation - but has no doubt already learned from it.

It's funny. Even though JBJ successfully ruined a lot of up and comers' careers and possibly even the future of the UFC...

Chael still crushed his face. That's hilarious and awesome and makes me proud that I spent all those hours finding every minute of video there was on Chael and bought his book.

There's the real deal from the Mean Streets of West Lynn, Oregon, and there's everybody else.

As much of a dream crusher phenom as JBJ is, he's just 'everybody else'.

Heck, I hear Chael's even got a pizza special about how pathetic JBJ is.

TTT...I still see news threads every couple minutes.

T-Ham -  

Lmgdao... that is exactly what immediately came.to my mind as well. Phone Post

Kid Charlemagne -
novaguy -
T-Ham -  

Lmgdao... that is exactly what immediately came.to my mind as well. Phone Post

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phone Post

Ha!
DWFAN-Please stop picking in JBJ..

UG-NOOOO!!!!!!!! Phone Post

nightkap -
Kid Charlemagne -