Enough is enough: I dont get it?

There have been quite a few kids in Vancouver that died due to gang up beating, in the last couple of years or so. Are the kids today just that much more violent that they really want to end someones life over some little things. And these cases aren't necessarily gang related stuff. Just a group of kids picking on a someone. My younger years was early to mid 90's and there was a lot of gang related fights as well as just group of friends ganging up and beating up on one guy, but I dont remember anyone dying from it. There were some issolated cases but It seems like, today's kids just dont know when to stop or draw the line between hurting someone and killing someone. Dont they know that repeated head blows with kicks wearing hard shoes as well as bats could kill someone. I mean these kids dont stop even after the person have been knocked out unconsious for a while. This just sickens me!!!

When you lose a fight, you are subject to death. I remember a friend of mine talking about street fights in the Phillipenes. He saw a guy get knocked out and then his attacker opened the unconscious guy's mouth on the curb and stomped on the back of his head. All the guys teeth were knocked out and who knows if the guy even survived. Stories like these and the realization of what some nut(s) could do to you, has always been my motivation for self defense training.

Gary Hughes

"He saw a guy get knocked out and then his attacker opened the unconscious guy's mouth on the curb and stomped on the back of his head"

American History X w/o the unconscious part.