Enough is enough people....

UFC 72 was a good night of fights. Shitty on paper but the fights really were outstanding. Guida-Griffen Forrest-Ramirez Herman-Smith... awesome fights man. Singer-McDonlad even turned out to be a nail bitter. Franklin and Okami, whiel not the most exiting because Okami frooze up like a dear in headlights, was still a good fight. I think that before everyone passes off a pay per view with "no names" off... yo should give it a chance. For the record pay per views at 3 pm are awesome.

^Agree.

I enjoyed all the fights...definitely got my money's worth. :)

he refused to engage... franklin would come in and throw a combo and Okami would just cover and have no answer. Ok maybe a dear in headlights was too much but he didn't fight like the Okami we've seen

nut hugging... how about I just saw some good fights. retard

TeamPride, If you don't think there were good fights on that card you're a couple of crayons short of a full pack.

You don't need superstars to make good fights.

Nut-hugging?? lol I didn't see anyone saying it was "brilliant" Seems to me it went more like: "Shitty on paper but the fights really were outstanding."

man , i wish i wouldn't have clicked on that youtube link

We can always wait for Pride 35...

3 pm UFCs do rule

"You don't need superstars to make good fights."

While that's true...I' like to see at least one title defended at each PPV
anyway.

The only good fight was Griffin/Guida. The rest sucked ass.

"While that's true...I' like to see at least one title defended at each PPV anyway."

I'll agree with that, it tends to make for a better build up when I know there's going to be a title fight.

"The only good fight was Griffin/Guida. The rest sucked ass."

Keep your ass fetish to yourself Kiddo, grownups talking here...

WTF is up with that link?

This UFC was clearly the worst UFC pay-per-view of the year. Some relatively exciting fights, but no better than the WEC card in that regard, and the WEC was free.

Not worth the money. Hardly better than K-1, except that K-1 had horrible production, etc. But in terms of actual fights... And that car was massively hated on here.

Too much UFC nut-hugging.

(UFC 73, and even moreso, 74 will be awesome though.)

Stabs out my eyes after clicking the link

Great fights except for one.

Clicking on that link was disturbing yet hilarious.

Whoever thought of using that song as the background is a genius.

"you need to go back and watch the okami/franklin fight if you think he 'froze like a deer in headlights'

franklin/okami
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vFlBJ1xZK10"

Speaking of nut hugging. LOL

"Ok maybe a dear in headlights was too much but he didn't fight like the Okami we've seen"

WTF????

he fought EXACTLY like the okami we have seen. he rarely tries anything until the third round. go watch some more of his fights.

and the show sucked. anyone saying it didnt suck better not say any other show sucks ever again. well, unless they want to be labeled as a blatant ufc nuthuggers that is. even then they will just come across as deluded hippies as you can catch fights like that in any given kotc or whatever b-level show. but hey! i guess every kotc card is awesome too cause "you dont need superstars to make great fights"...