Enough with MVP

Should not be headlining unless he fights a legitimate contender.  How long do we need to hear he's the best prospect...5 or 6 years now..  He fights nobody of substance nor gets a title shot.  This guy most overhyped nobody ever... Either Pitbull brother would sleep this guy. Fuck you Bellator!

3 Likes

He’s 33 it’s just silly at this point.

1 Like

He is one of the most entertaining fighters in MMA. He should headline every single time.

corey got got by Jan Tyson -

Should not be headlining unless he fights a legitimate contender.  How long do we need to hear he's the best prospect...5 or 6 years now..  He fights nobody of substance nor gets a title shot.  This guy most overhyped nobody ever... Either Pitbull brother would sleep this guy. Fuck you Bellator!

He did fight a legitimate contender once.....

![Douglas Lima MVP GIF | Gfycat](upload://shZmba7Bxl3C6gzh7hLGP0eDMzs.gif)

6 Likes
Ghost Of Don Logan -

He did fight a legitimate contender once.....

![Douglas Lima MVP GIF | Gfycat](upload://shZmba7Bxl3C6gzh7hLGP0eDMzs.gif)

THANKS !

I forgot, they gambled once.... I should of known better than to watch. 

dinkledorf -

He is one of the most entertaining fighters in MMA. He should headline every single time.

HEHE 

At the one in Paris today, there was no action in the entire fight. He said the canvas was slippery. His opponent also defended the whole fight. Goldie kept saying he was channeling his dead fathers spirit (the one that got done for raping a load of underage girls). I should have known not to watch this crap. Although there was a Swedish kid who finished with a nice Japanese neck tie.

Radford Martel -

At the one in Paris today, there was no action in the entire fight. He said the canvas was slippery. His opponent also defended the whole fight. Goldie kept saying he was channeling his dead fathers spirit (the one that got done for raping a load of underage girls). I should have known not to watch this crap. Although there was a Swedish kid who finished with a nice Japanese neck tie.

Yes, co-main event winner looked legit 

Radford Martel -

Yes, co-main event winner looked legit 

agreed

corey got got by Jan Tyson - 

It’s bizarre. I don’t know what bellator is doing with MVP . They’ve given him what 4 low level fighters in a row now ? We get it, he can beat those guys so let’s see him vs Neiman Gracue or Lorenz Larkin. Is Coker afraid that MVP will get knocked out again? He must be

I mean, if he wants to match MVP up with lower level fighters, put Raymond Fanieks in there with him. At least then we will get a good striking match with some backstory to it… Watching MVP fight real low level wrestlers is boring

Cab drivers, bar tenders, and construction workers is all this guy fights. Grinded out a BORING decision win vs a construction worker today all while big john and Goldberg suck him off the whole fight. 

How come he gets the hate when bellator are the ones making his match ups?

Joshinho - 

Are you sure it’s Cokers decision? I mean, MVP could turn down meaningless fights like this one if he truly wanted to fight better opponents. It seems to be the fault of both Coker abd MVP Imo. I’m sure if MVPs camp wanted better opponents they could talk Coker into giving them one.

Is MVP even a big draw for bellator? He’s still a big question mark to me. He looks amazing one night but then sub par the next. He’s not getting younger

ons ear -
corey got got by Jan Tyson - 

It’s bizarre. I don’t know what bellator is doing with MVP . They’ve given him what 4 low level fighters in a row now ? We get it, he can beat those guys so let’s see him vs Neiman Gracue or Lorenz Larkin. Is Coker afraid that MVP will get knocked out again? He must be

There isn’t a whole shit load of talent in Bellator in the first place. 

I loved when Lima slept him. One of my favorite Bellator KOs...

SandBlaster - 

Cab drivers, bar tenders, and construction workers is all this guy fights. Grinded out a BORING decision win vs a construction worker today all while big john and Goldberg suck him off the whole fight. 

Fucking this!

Nailed it!

ons ear -
Joshinho - 

Are you sure it’s Cokers decision? I mean, MVP could turn down meaningless fights like this one if he truly wanted to fight better opponents. It seems to be the fault of both Coker abd MVP Imo. I’m sure if MVPs camp wanted better opponents they could talk Coker into giving them one.

Is MVP even a big draw for bellator? He’s still a big question mark to me. He looks amazing one night but then sub par the next. He’s not getting younger

Honestly, the best thing they can do is keep booking him against jobbers.  When he’s fighting guys he can beat, he’s one of the most entertaining guys in the business, and most certainly one of Bellator’s most entertaining, but he’s got some significant limitations, too.

I would say he's the guy you "creatively" book, but don't overexpose. 

WaltJ - 
ons ear -
Joshinho - 

Honestly, the best thing they can do is keep booking him against jobbers.  When he’s fighting guys he can beat, he’s one of the most entertaining guys in the business, and most certainly one of Bellator’s most entertaining, but he’s got some significant limitations, too.

I would say he's the guy you "creatively" book, but don't overexpose. 

I sort of get what you are saying but I don’t agree. I mean, look at the complaints on here and everywhere else …no one is impressed or in awe of MVPs performances in these low level guys. I guess maybe casuals were going crazy watching his performance last night?

I just think MVP vs Raymond Daniels or Lorenz Larkin would be much better than watching him fight just another grappler that is unable to mount offense of any kind