Enough with the BS hype!!

Yoshida took Hunt down twice, completely POWN3D him on the ground & submitted him.

So stop saying gay shit like "he has a good ground game" and "Silva won't be able to submit him".

Watch Silva vs Mirco again. Even if Silva has to pull guard, Siva will be the one deciding where this fight takes place. Silva IS NOT just a MT fighter. He has LOTS of MMA BJJ experience.

Silva by TKO late in the first or sometime in the second.

Im a fan of Mark Hunt, but I'm gonna say Silva by groundwork in the first round. Ya never know, but I dont think it will even be close.

correct

If Silva gets a TKO it's going to be due to unanswered shots on the ground. Hunt's head is made of concrete. I think Silva will win via submission toward the end of the 1st round.

Yes

hunt has showed much much more groundskill than i expected him to have

lmao @ "Silva by TKO late in the first or sometime in the second"

Why are you "lmao @ "Silva by TKO late in the first or sometime in the second"?

I agree 100%.

He will use his BJJ experience to gain dominent position once the fight goes to the ground. From there, I am sure we will see Silva use whatever presents itself.

It is not hard for me to imagine a ref stoppage due to a cut or undefended G&P.

Silva is too proud to try to take Hunt down.
He will want to trade with him, and only if Hunt is knocked down, is Silva gonna follow him there.

Silva is too proud to try to take Hunt down.
He will want to trade with him, and only if Hunt is knocked down, is Silva gonna follow him there.

How does Siva get him to the ground??? Yoshida is a world class judo player and he had a tough time getting him to the ground and finally submitting him, and that was in Hunts first fight. Its going to be a tough fight for Wand.

Silva will school him in MMA rules.

I am interested to see what the odds are...what makes any one you think Hunt is a good MMA fighter?

PS- Yoshida isnt that good at MMA either!

Yoshida is a world class guy with takedowns and subs.Sorry but Wand is not world class when it comes to takedowns nad subs he has some but not from what I seen is he world class.Wand is a great stand up fighter with some gorund work.Hunt is an amazing stand up fighter with minor gorund work.Hunt by KO if it is standing and Silva by decision if it goes to the ground.

Silva is too proud to try to take Hunt down. He will want to trade with him, and only if Hunt is knocked down, is Silva gonna follow him there.

Silva is too proud to try to take Hunt down. He will want to trade with him, and only if Hunt is knocked down, is Silva gonna follow him there.

He wasn't too proud to take Mirco down. Did you guys forget?

I do not see why he wouldn't try to take down Hunt also.

I am also unsure why fans are now believing Hunt is difficult to take down.

He was unimpressive against Yoshida. I thought he would be submitted instantly, but he managed to last a few minutes.

I saw nothing in that match that would lead me to believe he could defend a double from the clinch better than Mirco.

ttt

BS!