Enough with the Hendo bashing

Ive read enough the last couple days. Its disgusting.

Dan Henderson was winning UFC tournaments and rings tournaments before most of you runts were even born.

Now some of you twats have the nerve to call him a "roider" and much worse. I even read a post earlier that said hendo needs to fight quick before his PED gains wear off.

Enough is enough. Hendo is the kind of fighter that comes around once in a lifetime. We are all lucky to have been able to witness his awesome career. Trt or not, hendo always brings it and never gives excuses.

Stop with the bullshit Phone Post 3.0

Wisdom100 -

His fans dosen't believe in him leading up to this fight... less then 0.1% believe that he will win!

He will pull through once again. Phone Post 3.0

I love henderson, one of my favourite fighters, and i stand by the fact that he has the best resume in the business. Nobody matches him in terms of the killers he's fought in 3 different weight classes. If he had any era of sustained dominance, he would be GOAT for sure.

But he has next to no chance against Cormier. A shot to shit Shogun was making him look foolish, a young, fast and much better boxer in Cormier will dance circles around him.

DanHendersonsDentures -
Wisdom100 - 

His fans dosen't believe in him leading up to this fight... less then 0.1% believe that he will win!

if someone doesn't believe in him leading up to this fight they are not a Hendo fan.

only 3 things in life are certain, death, taxes, and a H-BOMB.

Kaaaa-boom Phone Post 3.0

DanHendersonsDentures -
Wisdom100 - 

if someone doesn't believe in him leading up to this fight they are not a Hendo fan.

only 3 things in life are certain, death, taxes, and a H-BOMB.

Beautiful Phone Post 3.0

Big hendo fan here, I actually started postin on forums to disagree with hendo's then matchup which Dana announced as hendo vs franklin 2, which nobody wanted to see. Realized the power of forums after that fight was shitcanned.

That being said, Hendo is over 40 now, Daniel is in his early 30s and is one of the best mma fighters in the world. I don't see this going well for Hendo this time around. Phone Post 3.0

I totally respect peoples right to think that hendo is going to lose. It would take a delusional idiot to think that DC isnt one of the best opponents that hendo has ever faced. Hendo has his work cut out for him thats for sure.

Its just sickening to read posters on here calling him a roider and worse things on here.

Theres nobody on this board and very few, if any in this world that would say that to hendos face Phone Post 3.0

KING Stannis Baratheon -
teamquestnorth - I totally respect peoples right to think that hendo is going to lose. It would take a delusional idiot to think that DC isnt one of the best opponents that hendo has ever faced. Hendo has his work cut out for him thats for sure.

Its just sickening to read posters on here calling him a roider and worse things on here.

Theres nobody on this board and very few, if any in this world that would say that to hendos face Phone Post 3.0
I don't think Hendo would care mate, he'd probably just laugh it off the same way he handled Bisping on TUF.

Having said that I don't give him much of a chance against DC, but it's MMA and anything can happen I suppose. Phone Post 3.0
For sure Phone Post 3.0

Wisdom100 -

What makes MMA a great sport is the uncertainity of the result.. if the 24th is his night, nobody is going to stop him. 

I'm Offcially on Hendos war-wagon

Great post. Voted up Phone Post 3.0

KING Stannis Baratheon -
teamquestnorth - I totally respect peoples right to think that hendo is going to lose. It would take a delusional idiot to think that DC isnt one of the best opponents that hendo has ever faced. Hendo has his work cut out for him thats for sure.

I don't think Hendo would care mate, he'd probably just laugh it off the same way he handled Bisping on TUF.

Having said that I don't give him much of a chance against DC, but it's MMA and anything can happen I suppose. Phone Post 3.0
Very true Phone Post 3.0

KING Stannis Baratheon - Hey TQN where's Wize at? He might run you some good odds on Hendo vs Cormier. Phone Post 3.0
Havent seen him on here in a few months Phone Post 3.0

Tough fight for Hendo but I have faith in him. Phone Post 3.0

Amen brother, Hendo is a class act. I don't know if this is a good matchup for him but if he connects it's all over :) Phone Post 3.0

You can never count Hendo out. not even if you have him beaten to a pulp, bloody, battered and staggering around the ring.

Everyone should be able to respect the wars and fights he's been in and the fact that after all the fight mileage on his body he's still a threat to anybody on the planet, in any weight class, and not afraid to step in either.