Enough with the Rousey stories already....

It's really getting annoying that the UG just keeps posting Ronda Rousey stories... I seriously feel like this is turning into a Ronda Rousey blog, there is more Womens MMA stories everyday than there is men's MMA.Enough is enough, Ronda Rousey isn't hot and annoys the shit outta me because all she does is says stuff to get more attention.. UG please stop with all the 5 minute updates about this butch chick... Phone Post

As Kirik already pointed out, her stories get lots of clicks so until the Rousey Fad passes get used to a post every time she opens her mouth.

plus t here isn't another UFC until next weekend, so the news gets a little slow and is based our most recent MMA events, which in this case was SF: Rousey vs. Kaufman.

UG News: Up to the second updates on the latest nonsense from the mouths/twitter accounts of Chael Sonnen, Dana White, and Ronda Rousey.

Welcome to modern society, Ronda will keep the drones in line until the next Caylee or Trayvon story distracts the mouth breathers into something new.

delgadoteampenhabjj - 

It's really getting annoying that the UG just keeps posting Ronda Rousey stories... I seriously feel like this is turning into a Ronda Rousey blog, there is more Womens MMA stories everyday than there is men's MMA.Enough is enough, Ronda Rousey isn't hot and annoys the shit outta me because all she does is says stuff to get more attention.. UG please stop with all the 5 minute updates about this butch chick... Phone Post

Hey, they are just doing what their bosses (Lorenzo and Dana)are telling them to do.

It is a documented fact that a part owner of the UG also happens to run all the Zuffa websites so it's pretty clear that the UG is just a PR Blog for whatever Zuffa is pushing at the moment. Right now they are getting a lot of mainstream media coverage because they found another pretty girl who is a good fighter (the mainstream media loves that kind of contradiction - playing against the sterotype of the ugly/manly female athlete - especially one who hits other girls).

Except she is hot in a way that keeps me reading about her over and over again.

Man, I was just thinking the exact same thing. Are all these MMA sites getting paid to flood the headlines with Rhonda Rousey and Chael Sonnen stories to create an interest among fans that isn't actually there? I don't give a shit what Rhonda Rousey has to say, nor do I care what Chael Sonnen has to say. This sport is turning more and more into a soap opera than anything and a lot of these MMA websites are to blame for it.

I think these Zuffa is trying extremely hard to push Rousey on us even though it seems a lot of people don't care much. There were only like 2 or 3 threads discussing Rousey but every single "news" article on the homepage was about her, which is ridiculous. They're also trying so hard to create an interest in a Sonnen vs Jones fight, even though there's not much interest in it 'cause it will almost certainly be a mismatch.

lol @ OP signing up for the UG and making his first post demanding changes from the site owners.

I'd rather read a RR article than your shitty post sir.

lol at the haters, she was the winner of the main event at the most recent Major mma event which took place a whopping 3 days ago! Let's not talk about her

Tired of all the stories, makes a thread about her. Pot meet kettle. Phone Post

delgadoteampenhabjj - 

delgadoteampenhabjj -  It's really getting annoying that the UG just keeps posting Ronda Rousey stories...

I apologize, and will immediately disable the new function that forces people to read every story. I didn't even know about that one, so appreciate your bringing it to my attention.

I seriously feel like this is turning into a Ronda Rousey blog, there is more Womens MMA stories everyday than there is men's MMA.

Further revelelations! I didn't know that 5>9, either. This new math is great. Seriously.

Enough is enough, Ronda Rousey isn't hot and annoys the shit outta me because all she does is says stuff to get more attention.. UG please stop with all the 5 minute updates about this butch chick...

I didn't even know Ronda wasn't hot. Truly grateful you were able to clear so much up on your very first post. Can't wait to read what you have to share next.

@kirik, follow me I didn't know that you were that sensitive on the subject... I forgot how many Ronda Rousey nut huggers there still are on this. You won't see too many posts from me I got an account just to write stuff about this. I have had the UG app forever and I am a huge fan and me, like many are tired of seeing the latest updates about Rousey...and don't lie bro you know you think she is sexy or you would get so sad when people post shit about her. Phone Post

Just ignore it, I do.

more rousey stories please