Enson Inoue (self) promoted to black belt just now

It's not about being tough but to accept your weaknesses and work to get stronger day by day.

Enson Inoue

Positive Energy - Honestly Enson is cool and all but this is just some juvenile bullshit lol

Grow up and get tapped with the black on until your skill catches up, no big deal. Phone Post 3.0
I can understand both your feeling and enson's. If Enson had a history of doing stupid things for attention, I'd side more with your feeling but he's shown to be a humble man. Too much at times which leads him to these feelings. It's a competitive feeling for Enson also. I've gone through this with my sport which is baseball. I've played pac10 baseball at my highest point and took a long break after graduating. Then I started playing in a competitive open league locally and felt like I sucked. I still started on the team because people knew I was pretty good once but I felt the younger guys were better than me now and told the coach to sit me more and let them play. Phone Post 3.0

War Potato -
yomamafool - How is Enron still relevant? Who gives a fuck? Phone Post 3.0
You shut your filthy fucking whore mouth! Phone Post 3.0
No shit idiot Phone Post 3.0

pNUTBUTTER -
Positive Energy - Honestly Enson is cool and all but this is just some juvenile bullshit lol

Grow up and get tapped with the black on until your skill catches up, no big deal. Phone Post 3.0
I can understand both your feeling and enson's. If Enson had a history of doing stupid things for attention, I'd side more with your feeling but he's shown to be a humble man. Too much at times which leads him to these feelings. It's a competitive feeling for Enson also. I've gone through this with my sport which is baseball. I've played pac10 baseball at my highest point and took a long break after graduating. Then I started playing in a competitive open league locally and felt like I sucked. I still started on the team because people knew I was pretty good once but I felt the younger guys were better than me now and told the coach to sit me more and let them play. Phone Post 3.0
Not to be a dick but thats's a baby-ish feeling and we all get them, it's normal.

In the case of Enson "Overly humble" ends up being the opposite of humble Phone Post 3.0

Purple to Black? He didn't promote himself to Brown first?

I kid..... Phone Post 3.0

In his attempt to look humble he ended up looking like an attention whore.nlook at me everyone look at me.

dear people, 

dont make statements for shit. If u wanna wear a purple belt, put it on and hit the mats, if people on the mat ask then explain but no need to make a fuckin statement like its some serious ass shit, just do it mr I'm so humble. Now I gotta make another statement cuz I changed my mind. How many people look at Enson completely different after this fiasco?

Good. The purple belt idea was stupid and reeked of false humility. Phone Post 3.0

That was my exact reasoning when he first announced it. I haven't been a Marine for 6 years but I would never take that title away from myself Phone Post 3.0

Jason - That was my exact reasoning when he first announced it. I haven't been a Marine for 6 years but I would never take that title away from myself Phone Post 3.0

*haven't been in the Corps for 6 years."

Once and always. Good point bro