Enson is cool!!

I see all these negative threads about enson.Well couple of years back i do not know how he got my number
but he called me.At first i thought it was a prank
but it was him telling me how much i inspired him and i thought that was was cool.He's been a good mentor and
we talk often.When one of my fighters need gloves
he sent him some for his fight.He has been cool to me
and i wanna thank randy couture he sent me a email last
week telling me to keep my head up.To top class acts
in my book and thanks it cool they take the time cause i know their busy.

CrutchMaster:)peace

Awesome!

I didn't like his attitude in Rites of Passage. That whole "prepared to die in the ring" thing was just silly. You can tell he's hiding some major insecurities behind that attitude. He seems like a really annoying guy to be around actually.

He's a pretty good fighter and tough in the ring but outside the ring he seems like a real jerkoff.

I think Enson said himself that he was picked on in high school...

He said it was my never give up attitude some respect me in the sport.Others say cause i am disabled i should
not be a trainer or competing at all.

CrutchMaster:)peace

yeah that how some people think they should spend the
day training with me:)!!!

crutchmaster:)peace

Enson needs a little reevaluation. I don't see why he's popular, he lost to some unknown fighter a few days ago.. and then his whole thug entourage tried to hijack the ring and KID, his brother in law tried to atack the ref...

These guys really need to be kept in check. I'm serious.

You don't have to personally know him to see that his whole group acts like a bunch of thugs, his brother went to jail for beating his wife etc. etc. Kid got sanctioned by the Shooto commission...

Unless it's some conspiracy, those things all happened and you can make a logical conclusion from there. It's not that hard, goku.

I am not defending him he can do that himself.But he has went out of the his way give me support and give me good training tips for my fight team.

well crutchmaster, I'm sure he's pretty nice in person... But some of his public actions lead me to think that this guy is a bad role model for the general MMA fan.

But i've had friends in Japan tell me that he is very arrogant and won't talk to anybody on the street if they go up to him. They tried to talk to him and he just said don't bother me.

Maybe he's cooler to us North American fans, I don't know.

Anyways, who cares. If you like him, that's great and if he inspires you than that's even better, who am I to judge anybody? lol

Enson is a good guy. He sat next to me a few UFC's ago (I gave him an extra $300 ticket). We talked about fighting, etc. I liked him. He told me that if I was ever in Japan to look him up.

BronxBison =fag, if you dont know enson are never met him than you cant judge him

ttt

It's easy to crticize someone that is under a spotlight and the masses can see and analyze your every move.

Imagine if the last 10-15 years of your life, everything you did wrong made the newspaper, news, or was made know to a few groups of people.

Egan has done some things wrong and may have behaved against what some of you believe, but how many of you guys have done something in the heat of the moment or when swept by emotion? How many of you are perfect?

Lastly, it is a reflection on our ability to forgive and forget. Life is relationship. How you respond to someone's actions defines you both. You can't escape it.

I am willing to bet that if the naysayers were to meet him, they would change their opinions on him.

A few people that I didn't like or I thought were pricks (because of impressions on video or TV) until I met them: Joe Rogan, Wes Sims, Erik Paulson, Royce Gracie (yes, Royce...I thought he was a pompous, arrogant SOB), & Fred Ettish (It wasn't that I didn't like him...I have joined in a few bashes myself...now I'm a fan!) to name a few.

The fact that some people have good experiences and some bad tells me he is a human.

Aus

"his brother went to jail for beating his wife etc. etc."

Egan did not beat his wife... this is a known fact. Egan's wife went to work the next day after her husband "beat the hell out of her" without a single mark or scratch.

"But i've had friends in Japan tell me that he is very arrogant and won't talk to anybody on the street if they go up to him. They tried to talk to him and he just said don't bother me"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sure you have. Sure you have.

"and then his whole thug entourage tried to hijack the ring and KID, his brother in law tried to atack the ref..."

You didn't see the fight. Kid went to the ref and started talking shit, and Egan held Kid back. That was about it.

SA

TTT FOR ENSON!

his brother went to jail for beating his wife etc. etc.You ever watch Cops? A woman can simply claim battery and the husband goes to jail. Funny how she showed up to work the next day after a supposed ass kicking from a PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER with no marks on her at all. Kid got sanctioned by the Shooto commission...If this is the fight were Kid beat the hell out of the fighter as he hung half out of the ring....you need to understand a few things that happened before and after the fight. From what I understood, Kid's opponent did some major shit-talking before the fight. Judging by the way you hop on every Enson-bashing thread and talk shit, I'm sure you think this is perfectly ok, but there are other people who don't. Kid then proceeded to kick the hell out of that guy. Afterwards, he and Enson went to the other fighter's gym and apologized for what happened. Yep, sounds like thug behavior to me. Unless it's some conspiracy, those things all happened and you can make a logical conclusion from there. It's not that hard, goku.It's not hard when you try to gather more than just "internet facts". I don't give a shit if you hate Enson but at least approach it from an intelligent standpoint instead of attacking him with half truths that you are convinced are TRUE. SCRAP

Hey guys. I could give a rat's ass about this shit. But Egan is a shit starter. He fucking ran into the ring to stop the Frank Shammy fight! That's not good behavior, IMO.

ALso, how is Enson a good role model when he openly says that he's allied with the mob? He brags about how he scraps with the Yakuza and how the mob boss later offered him the fingers of the offenders! lol

This guy may be cool, but he definitely ain't a role model.

Enson is one of the most humble and nicest guys i have ever met. He let me and my buddie train for free at his gym in hawaii for two weeks and even trained with some of his guys who where having uncoming fights. He even told me if i was ever in japan to look him up. He is a great guy and really cares about people and his fans. nuff said.

It was after the fight was over. Enson got KOed but Frank landed an extra blow and looked like he was gonna land another..

"But Egan is a shit starter. He fucking ran into the ring to stop the Frank Shammy fight! That's not good behavior, IMO."

Enson and crew are a little crazy but their rep outside the ring is supercool and friendly