Enson loses case

Over 1500 views?

By the way, nice cut-and-paste by fighsport from here. At least they somewhat changed it to make it look a little bit different lol

How do you mean "reflects the truth"? The above is a translation (vie the help of me gf) off the japanese yahoo news headlines. There is of course a lot more to the story that most people probably don't know.

YAKAZU intervention?

LOL at the lengths of jock riding on display!!

I am a paralegal and I work for 3 lawyers here in Omaha, so fortunately this is my area of expertise.

I would say that 80+% of the time in hearings the facts are pretty clear and leaves little room for interpretation.

This case would boil down to proving 2 allegations; 1. Does Enson have a valid contract?

2. Is there irrefutable proof that Enson beat him up and blackmailed him?

If Enson doesn't have an actual signed contract and tries to claim that they had a 'verbal' contract then he will lose IMHO.

If we are talking about a business that works with hundreds of thousands of dollars, then claiming a verbal contract would be laughable at best. You need more proof than an unwitnessed behind closed doors verbal agreement when it comes to big bucks.

Then there is the issue of whether there is proof that Enson beat up and blackmailed the guy.

If the guy made the accusation without some kind of proof, it would make him look like a hack. If you claim someone beat you up, yet don't have pictures, doctor bills, or witnesses, then you look like an asshole.

If he didn't have irrefutable proof of his accusations, he would have got laughed out of court, which leads me to believe that he had some solid proof.

Then outside of the facts in court, the Judge also has to take their past legal history into consideration.

I am sure that Enson has had legal problems in the past, and that doesn't help his credibility any either.

All that 'stuff that no one knows about' is about as relevant and provable as the existence of the tooth fairy.

Hearsay and rumor mean nothing in a courtroom, only provable facts matter.

All the facts were laid out before a Judge and I'll bet dollars to donuts he made the right decision.

All I KNOW for sure about the Inoues is that I have witnessed 2 incidents where they have reacted violently.

First Egan instigated a scuffle with Frank Shamrock's corner when he fought Enson.

Then I saw Egan shove a the ref in Pride when he was checking on Enson after the Mino fight.

Not exactly gleaming examples of emotional restraint if you ask me.

Of course I have HEARD about the reporter Enson attacked, his student that he beat up, and countless other incidents involving the Inoues.

I am sure that the Judge made the right decision because it is not far fetched to think that Enson beat someone up IMHO.

SILK, you remind me of the fans who show up at the Michael Jackson hearings to cheer him on!

You were probably at court screamin' "ENSON, I LOVE YOU AND I KNOW YOU'RE INNOCENT!!! HERE'S MY MOTEL KEY!! YOU CAN BEAT ME UP ANYTIME!!"!!!

LMAO!!! :-)

Holy shit mayiwhoopyu

That was some funny shit!

"Here's my motel key. You can beat me up anytime!"

LOL!!!!!!!!

(goes back to do his report, chuckling)

1923 read?

That many posts?? Wow.

ttt

Yes I lost the case and yes it will be appealed. To the fans who support me, thank you from the heart!!! To the ones who dont want to cheer for me anymore, think I deserve it, or hate me even more.... I couldnt blame you. You can hate me but all I ask is if you must hate me just hate me 99% and leave 1% for the truth to come out someday. I have been wronged and will stand by this until the last day. It would be so hard to explain in deph the case and with just the information the press gives out, I might even hate me too. I almost expect to be a hated fighter because of the vertict and instead of being pissed at the haters, Id like to thank my supporters and appologise for any negative vibes I may have created. Because of all the 1000s of support mail that I have recieved in the last 24 hours, I promise I will not ever give up, and I will be back.

PS. New Years gifts promised on my Q & A will be a little bit delayed but it will be sent as promised.

Enson, come to UFC and fight Randy Couture. There is no one else to fight him, and you beat him already. Good luck on your case!

"Enson has certainly seemed like a hothead in the past, but I respect him as a fighter and I'm sure as hell not in a position to judge his liability based on the information in this post."

Darren = spot on.

Yeah, there's jockriding on the other side too, but how much do we really know here?

TH

Well, who knows about the Japanese legal system here?? Can somebody give us a crash course here? I doubt it. I would really like to be given more details about the case but until then, anyone claiming Enson innocent or even sympathising with him just because, just because you happened to have seen him fighting and liked his fights, well, youre sad people and reek of wanna-be-ism.

BTW, Im not a hater of Inoue, just very annoyed of wanna-bes..

ttt

mayiwhoopyou - sorry for the late response. You're a paralegal who works for some lawyers? You poor peasant. I'm a former lawyer with am master in law as well. SO kindly try not to educate me and the other real lawyers on this forum.

Secondly, I'm not a "fan" of Enson as I've stated before. If I'd be a jockrider I'd train at his gym, which would be easy for me to do. I train elsewhere though.

And yes, we all know that learned judges make the correct decisions all the time, especially in Japan.....I've worked as a lawyer, saw many BAD judgements. Also saw many bad judgements in Japan. If judges always make good judgments, ther would never be a need for appeal procedures and judgments being overturned, would there?

Law is NOT black and White. But I'm sure a great paralegal as yourself would know that...