Enson's Marine dreams?

I remember you said you wanted to join the Marines to serve your country after 9/11, but couldn't because of your Tattoos.

Then you said you were looking for another way to serve. Did you find a way?

Yes, and the offer still stands. Free seminars to
the men in uniform. Fly me there with
accomadations and the seminars free.

I can't believe some Marines in Okinawa have not taked that offer. The flight is only $200 or so...

They had Ken Shamrock there for a seminar.

Hi Enson,
I'll be heading to Guam next week to train with Bert. When I get back to Okinawa I'd like to talk to you about coming over.
Mike

I would love to help. Just let me know and I`m there.

RIGHT ON!

ttt

what does the tatoos have to do with joining the marines?

If thier outside of the uniform your C O ed

ttt

Ensons has so many tats that when he tried to enlist he was strait told no. I'm not sure about the reg but the air force is no more than 25% of any exposed body part.

"Ensons has so many tats that when he tried to enlist he was strait told no. I'm not sure about the reg but the air force is no more than 25% of any exposed body part."

That is so retarded. Turning down a world class athlete and a man who could probably school anyone in the Marine Corps in hand to hand fighting. LOL. Oh well, there is also that stupid little age req. thing but I think you can get a waiver for that.

agreed how can the marines pass up on a physical specimen like enson. He would single handly take out 10 iraqis at once with his bare hands. (hand to hand)

JOIN THE ARMY...WE HAVE WAYS AROUND EVERYTHING....

only 10 he could easly do more than that, I know for a fact he beat down 12 yakuza's at once.

Would Tillman have gotten in with Tats?