Entire Jackson Camp = The HGH

Everyone's thinking it so ill just come out and say it. GSP, Rashad, Nate, Shane Carwin all coming from the same camp, all looking like young arnolds of their weight division

I doubt im the only one who thinks they are getting help from the growth

I would probably take it or an anagolous substance if i were fighting in the UFC. Even Captain America uses it

we can speculate all day but there's no proof

Just cause you're ripped doesn't mean you're on stuff.

Look at Josh Barnett for example.

ya this is what the old nate marquardt looked like. Must be some S/C program

Dont get me wrong i am definitely not saying these are the only guys in mma on hgh, i mean just look at the "natural". BUt if u look at jackson's entire camp they all seem like leading suspects for hgh use

Man, HGH is awesome. I love technology.

Double post.

Boy those Strength and conditioning Coaches at Jacksons are some miracle workers

Before

Photobucket

After

Photobucket

Well duh on Marquardt. dude already got popped for roids.

Of course a lot of them are. This is their livelihood. I train at 'famous mma' gym and you get close enough to some of the guys and they'll tell you about their hgh use.

Why not if they're not getting in trouble for it. I always think it's funny when someone on this forum accuses a fighter of hgh/juicing and everyone calls him a hater or tells him to 'work harder in the gym.' I don't think it's hating at all, just stating a fact. I still root for my friends who are on hgh, no big deal.

If there is no proof then just STFU!

steak and chicken!

more than just HGH (and like pitbull, i'm fine with that)

D_S_A - Well duh on Marquardt. dude already got popped for roids.

In fairness, the commission overturned that.

Lol at TheTrollSmasher`s video...dude that was like 6 years ago, go to the Gym and and see what happens in 6 years....lol

Am I the only one here who doesn't know what HGH is and what this magical HGH does?

Randy does hormone replacement therapy. Which in my opinion is cheating.

If taking cough medicine for a cold is cheating(ephedrine) then so is taking roids to have "natural" testosterone levels.

ttt for recommendations on dosages... i guess you would call it a cycle? seriously this shit is supposed to be a miracle for recover time after training, sign my ass up(for needle pokes).

molsonman - Randy does hormone replacement therapy. Which in my opinion is cheating.

If taking cough medicine for a cold is cheating(ephedrine) then so is taking roids to have "natural" testosterone levels.

so is he really a woman and does cyborg use the same...