Entitled cyclist starts road rage incident

get back, get back, get back.... motorist did pull out in front of him...

I'm here for the civil discussion about cycling. Has it begun yet? 

iclimb513 -

Lol. 

rushinbear - get back, get back, get back.... motorist did pull out in front of him...

Yeah I usually speed up when someone pulls out on front of me. That was all offense and zero issue. Plenty of room and the car is going to be going much faster. instead he's offended so he speeds up and hits the car. 

4ltr...

iclimb513 -

It’s not pee!!!

Jambo888 - 

I love this Gif

VU

I ride a bike and people have swerved into me with their cars on purpose. That’s attempted murder, folks. 

Nothinng ive ever done on a bike rises to that level

when someone tries to kill me I will fuck them up and have done so more than once.

Fake Pie - 
rushinbear - get back, get back, get back.... motorist did pull out in front of him...

Yeah I usually speed up when someone pulls out on front of me. That was all offense and zero issue. Plenty of room and the car is going to be going much faster. instead he's offended so he speeds up and hits the car. 

I'm not defending the biker. I just said the car pulled out in front of him...

DuffyLaCoronilla -

I ride a bike and people have swerved into me with their cars on purpose. That’s attempted murder, folks. 

when someone tries to kill me I will fuck them up and have done so more than once.

Relax bud, that's not what happened here. Props if you're kicking ass in those outfits though. Heard it makes you more aerodynamic when you fight!

old man w/ the CT shirt.

rushinbear -
Fake Pie - 

I'm not defending the biker. I just said the car pulled out in front of him...

I don't think it counts as pulling out if the person behind you doesn't have to hit the brakes to avoid slamming into you. 

Otherwise every safe merge is a pull out. 

Was that mofo listening to an Opera ?

I couldn't tell who was in the wrong because I'm not a wanker left hand driver. 

I thought faggot bikers were only in the US. Faggotry is spreading. 

biker had plenty of room when the car pulled out. it sure as hell wasnt right in front of him.

i bike to work. no spandex, that wouldnt have bothered me

DuffyLaCoronilla -

Ooh, tough guy. Popping wheelies and heads with your little Schwinn bike?