Entourage

Just started watching this show 2 weeks ago on hbo demand.

I'm on season 5 and I'm hooked. Anybody else watch this? Phone Post 3.0

It makes me want to be rich and famous Phone Post 3.0

I was the same as Fighting. I remember people trying to tell me at the time that this show was better then the Sopranos. I watched the first two seasons and it became too pretentious for its own good.

Btw, one episode of the Sopranos could shit on the whole anthology of Entourage. Phone Post 3.0

I read in an article last week .about the wolf of Wall Street , that entourage was based on Leonardo dicaprios partying ways.

I never heard that before and they basically stated it like fact. Phone Post 3.0

Spoiler******

Season 5 vince had a turn for the worse in his career and the show finally had some drama.

Give it a chance. Phone Post 3.0

What's it about? Phone Post

^lol Phone Post 3.0

PaulyMolitor - Its a fun show that my little brother became obsessed with, made an absurd college final thesis about the show and then actually moved to LA to emulate the lifestyle after he graduated college trying to get into show biz to pursue live life like he saw in entourage, however instead of being a famous actor he now works at a dsl provider doing sales, he doesnt drive a Bentley like Turtle he takes the bus, but he does bang beautiful women, although they are not actresses like in the show they are tijuana whores $20 for a street walker $65 for a strip club girl and that pretty much sums up on how that show affected my family using one run on sentence
Nobody should actually emulate their life after this show. It's just a fun show to watch. Jesus!! Phone Post 3.0

Matt Ward - It makes me want to be rich and famous Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. It's one of my favorite series behind sopranos and deadwood Phone Post 3.0

PaulyMolitor - Its a fun show that my little brother became obsessed with, made an absurd college final thesis about the show and then actually moved to LA to emulate the lifestyle after he graduated college trying to get into show biz to pursue life like he saw in entourage, however instead of being a famous actor he now works at a dsl provider doing sales, he doesnt drive a Bentley like Turtle he takes the bus, but he does bang beautiful women, although they are not actresses like in the show they are tijuana whores $20 for a street walker $65 for a strip club girl and that pretty much sums up on how that show affected my family using one run on sentence
Your brother is awesome Phone Post 3.0

vinnyh -
Matt Ward - It makes me want to be rich and famous Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. It's one of my favorite series behind sopranos and deadwood Phone Post 3.0
Never watched either. But I will put both on my to do list. Phone Post 3.0

Talk to me bitches!! I'm drunk, the wife is in bed, and I'm bored! Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Only good characters were Drama and Ari. Turtle ending up a skinny multimillionaire was bullshit, and the fucking openly gay romance between E and Vince, which was... y'know, gay.

Mrs Ari: I ask for one hour of a day for his undevided attention, and I can’t even have that.

Ari: You could have it if you want to live in Agoura fucking Hills, and go to group therapy. But if you want a Beverly Hills mansion and you want a country club membership, and you want 9 weeks a year in a Tuscan villa, than I’m gonna need to take a call when it comes in at noon on a motherfucking wednesday!

I would use Sloane (sp?) as a breathing apparatus.

That woman is the shit.

Oh, and I enjoyed the show. Phone Post 3.0

^ari is for sure my favorite character on that show. Fucking hilarious Phone Post 3.0

PaulyMolitor -
Crooked NYer - I read in an article last week .about the wolf of Wall Street , that entourage was based on Leonardo dicaprios partying ways.

I never heard that before and they basically stated it like fact. Phone Post 3.0

I thought the brothers were supposed to be loosely based on the wahlberg bros. Vince the hottie being marky mark and johnny drama the older washed up has been being Donnie
It is loosely based on Mark Wahlbergs life, he's also one of the producers. Phone Post 3.0