Entrance songs

What are some good entrance songs, or even ironic/funny entrance songs?

The Sound Of Silence - Simon and Garfunkel.

"Hello darkness my old friend"

Now just imagine Lindland walking out to that. Phone Post

Pulse of the Maggots by Slipknot. I listened to that song like eight times before every rugby and football game. Dare you to listen to it and not wanna commit a biolent assault. Phone Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3UgRfbZg30

Stevia Viper -
notsometourist - Pulse of the Maggots by Slipknot. I listened to that song like eight times before every rugby and football game. Dare you to listen to it and not wanna commit a biolent assault. Phone Post

You do a biolent assault in my area and ur ass is getting caned butch Phone Post

I don't know what that means. Caned. Like I would get hit with a cane? You live in a retirement village or something? Phone Post

Stevia Viper -
notsometourist - Pulse of the Maggots by Slipknot. I listened to that song like eight times before every rugby and football game. Dare you to listen to it and not wanna commit a biolent assault. Phone Post

You do a biolent assault in my area and ur ass is getting caned butch Phone Post

By the way, being an internet tough guy is not very becoming of you. But you seem very upset about something that you would simply lash out at someone you don't know. Are you unhappy? Maybe gay suppression. My advice? Go suck a dick. I'd bet you feel better. Phone Post

What the hell is a biolent assault:/? Phone Post

I'm not an Anderson fan but coming into 'Aint no sunshine' is pretty damn cold and is my favorite.

Ironic Machida used 'bleed it out' with Bones. Phone Post

Dj Assault - Ass and titties... Phone Post

I almost came out to "I Believe in a Thing Called Love", but changed my mind at the last minute lol Phone Post

UGCTT_AlexE - 

What the hell is a biolent assault:/? Phone Post

heated < violent < biolent. it's on a completely different frequency. i think it's beta.

noisebully -
UGCTT_AlexE -  What the hell is a biolent assault:/? Phone Post

heated < violent < biolent. it's on a completely different frequency. i think it's beta.

Nah. Its the alpha and the omega. Benevolent + violent = biolent. Phone Post

notsometourist - 
noisebully -

my bad. never reached omega only heard about it.

I use "Stuck in the Middle with You" Phone Post

Mine Would be

Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls

Slayer - Raining Blood Or South Of Heaven

John Cale - Big White Clouds

Pink Floyd - Time

The Offspring - Come Out & Play (Keep Em' Seperated)

My first fight I came out to Sound the Alarm by a Day to Remember

noisebully -
notsometourist - 
noisebully -

my bad. never reached omega only heard about it.

It's just something you're born with. Don't feel bad. Omegas are only recognized by each other. Like black guys at the mall, we just give a head nod. Phone Post

russ ballard-voices.

Some I liked recently:

Anthony Perosh : Motley Crue "Kickstart my Heart

Machida: "Bleed it Out"

Congo: Daft Punk "Face to Face"

Shogun :Naked and Famous "Youngblood"

Kelis - Milkshake