Entrance songs

Stevia Viper -
notsometourist -
Stevia Viper -
notsometourist - Pulse of the Maggots by Slipknot. I listened to that song like eight times before every rugby and football game. Dare you to listen to it and not wanna commit a biolent assault. Phone Post

You do a biolent assault in my area and ur ass is getting caned butch Phone Post

By the way, being an internet tough guy is not very becoming of you. But you seem very upset about something that you would simply lash out at someone you don't know. Are you unhappy? Maybe gay suppression. My advice? Go suck a dick. I'd bet you feel better. Phone Post

Lol @ you. I am getting biolent!! Phone Post

Have you sucked a dick and felt better? Sounds like you're experienced in it. Phone Post

HE H4TE ME - I'm not an Anderson fan but coming into 'Aint no sunshine' is pretty damn cold and is my favorite.

Ironic Machida used 'bleed it out' with Bones. Phone Post

Came here to say THIS! Phone Post

Stevia Viper -
jtown2 -
Stevia Viper -
notsometourist -
Stevia Viper -
notsometourist - Pulse of the Maggots by Slipknot. I listened to that song like eight times before every rugby and football game. Dare you to listen to it and not wanna commit a biolent assault. Phone Post

You do a biolent assault in my area and ur ass is getting caned butch Phone Post

By the way, being an internet tough guy is not very becoming of you. But you seem very upset about something that you would simply lash out at someone you don't know. Are you unhappy? Maybe gay suppression. My advice? Go suck a dick. I'd bet you feel better. Phone Post

Lol @ you. I am getting biolent!! Phone Post

Have you sucked a dick and felt better? Sounds like you're experienced in it. Phone Post

Are these two screen names the same person??

It seems odd this reply, jtown2... Anyone else see this??? Phone Post

You're stretching. This is my only acct. Phone Post

gsp got the best entrance songs

Any RHCP song is working for me Phone Post

this is the best gsp tune