Enzo and Cass' promos are the worst

Just a bunch of Jersey Shore - esque quotes and a lot of yelling.

I don't get the appeal. Phone Post 3.0

I enjoyed it for a very short time. I'm pretty much over it already. Phone Post 3.0

They are great until you realize they are all the same. They are channeling the new age outlaws but JJ and Gunn good talk deeper than the tag line. Phone Post 3.0

Hot or miss.

Cass naming off cheeses was so so bad. Phone Post 3.0

J Cov - They are great until you realize they are all the same. They are channeling the new age outlaws but JJ and Gunn good talk deeper than the tag line. Phone Post 3.0
Road Dogg could, Billy Gunn was terrible Phone Post 3.0

Not a fan Phone Post 3.0

Enzo is good, Cass seems like he's just using the lines Enzo gave to him, because he didn't want them. Phone Post 3.0

Cuppa hatiz Phone Post 3.0

I'm already tired of it. It's a lot of really bad jokes too.

You guys are sawft. Phone Post 3.0

bruddahoodaman - Cuppa hatiz Phone Post 3.0
Haha Phone Post 3.0

If the OP had a dime for ever day he isn't a faggot, he'd have ZERO DIMES!

How you doin?

bruddahoodaman - Cuppa hatiz Phone Post 3.0
I lol'd, vtfu Phone Post 3.0

Chocolate Shatner - If the OP had a dime for ever day he isn't a faggot, he'd have ZERO DIMES!

How you doin?
VU Phone Post 3.0

Pic of OP with his favorite wrestler

It was cool in NXT when the crowd took part.

I'm guessing by the end of the year they won't be a tag team anymore. Phone Post 3.0

I'm huge fan of Enzo and cases, and I do agree to a point that they are just getting to retarded with their promos...

with that said I do think that while Enzo is given more Liberty with his promos since he is such a good talker there has been a marked difference between his promos on the main roster vs nxt. To me that screams out that despite the freedom they give him, he is still contending with that all smothering force known as wwe creative...that cheese promos was such standard wwe creative crap along the lines of tater tots and all the other terrible jokes they insert.

Can't wait til Cass diesels Enzo and beats Bob Backlund for the title in 6 seconds Phone Post 3.0

I am blaming it on them being streamlined into what they can say as they are on the main roster so in general if you don't have clout you don't get creative freedom like you could in NXT.