EPIC BEARD MAN you cant spit shine Velcro sneakers

http://youtu.be/KuN9fmMDTlU

Hahaha I love this.. It never gets old. If a blue would be so kind Phone Post 3.0

It never gets new imo.

It never gets blued. Phone Post 3.0

fahker - It never gets blued. Phone Post 3.0
D: Phone Post 3.0

Every time this thread comes up I post the same thing g bit everyone ignores it so I'm going to try again.

EBM is the dude from welcome to hell that's screams " fe fi fo fum I smell the blood of some dumb pig ! " Does anyone remember this ? Even in1996 he was getting camera time. Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Every time this thread comes up I post the same thing g bit everyone ignores it so I'm going to try again.

EBM is the dude from welcome to hell that's screams " fe fi fo fum I smell the blood of some dumb pig ! " Does anyone remember this ? Even in1996 he was getting camera time. Phone Post 3.0
Who? Phone Post 3.0

I don't understand what you're trying to do Phone Post 3.0

Please blue :( Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Phone Post 3.0
LOL god damn Phone Post 3.0

Soo, whoever posts this vid gets a VU everyday for a week. I realize now it's not going to get much attention but it's the principle of the matter God damnit! Phone Post 3.0

Burt Reynoldz -

It never gets new imo.

Idk. It's not the original video. I had seen that original 20 times and it never gets new. I saw this parody and It was gold. Show me a thread that has this vid and I will be blown away hahah

(I hope to God there isn't a thread on this video already) Phone Post 3.0

In for link. Phone Post 3.0

I did an audit at a local homeless community center the other month, that provide job training, job clothing, internet access, housing, etc to those that are not fortunate enough to have access to.

By my surprise, while I'm looking at financial schedules, I hear a man's voice yelling at the top of his lungs inside the building saying he needs to smoke a cigarette, among many outrageous things.

I knew that voice the minute he spoke. It was Epic beard man. He was there for a therapy session. Saw him in the building 2 out of the 3 days I was there.

He is deeply troubled. I feel bad for the man, as he is not all there. I am glad though that he has reached out to use the free community services available to him, that enable him to get some mental, financial, and food help.

Wish him (and all those in mental need) the best.

In for a blue to post vid.

Burt Reynoldz -

In for a blue to post vid.

Nice Phone Post 3.0

I always felt bad for EBM, even after whipping that guy. I remember him saying "why'd you have to fuck with me!", because he genuinely genuinely didn't want it to escalate Phone Post 3.0

Hah and a green comes to the rescue. VUs comin your way for a while my friend Phone Post 3.0

Call the amber lamps ..... You leaking Phone Post 3.0