epic brawl

fight features everything, drunken brawling, chicks throwing haymakers, sucker punches

Animals. Phone Post 3.0

the one chick throwing the big right hand, i coudn't figure out which side she was on at the end

That woman was like the feral cat fighting the dog, which someone posted the other day.

Who raises these nut cases.

A pleasant surprise and a nice change from the recent videos of the hoodlum chick knocking the little kid down and the group of animals beating up that one girl at McDonald's or Burger King in NYC. Phone Post 3.0

LOL!!! That was absolutely ridiculous and hilarious!!!

savages

lol fucking animals.

and that chick is lucky that guy decided to white knight at a level previously only known by OG'ers and not swing on her.

Everyone is Irish today.

"Urban Culture"

was this from earlier today? FUCK these St.PAtty fight videos get released fast!!! I am still at work!!!

when the guy in the white t-shirt went down and she tripped over him, a couple of more inches and she would have needed plastic surgery. 

LOL looks like a typical St. Pattys day in NYC to me. Been many times lol.

Finally a good white people WSHH video...

Shot in HD, Landscape mode with good quality sound, and nobody screaming WUUURRRLLDD SSSTTTTAAAARRRR.....

Some nice appropriate basic hip hop to go along with it, adding more entertainment value to the experience...

Thanks for that!!!

Looked like that woman was hitting a random dude trying to help.

I have 0 sympathy for woman who get laid out in these situations. Phone Post 3.0

looks like she ran by and swung on the guy who got sucker punched, but at the end looks like she was with his group. i guess she was in full berserker mode and just swinging on everything

Landscape, HD, steady camera hand, limited to no crowd yelling.

White People Fights

EDIT: Hadn't seen BRC post. I almost feel honored we were thinking the same thing

They all look alike to me Phone Post 3.0

Lol at white people and their horizontal camera work.

Mr. Wright -

lol fucking animals.

and that chick is lucky that guy decided to white knight at a level previously only known by OG'ers and not swing on her.

This.

I'll say I wouldn't hit em, but a broad with balls like this would probably get one on the jaw. Phone Post 3.0

It was a brawl but it was hardly of epic proportions.