Epic Joe Rogan pictures from weigh ins!

Repost pics please, photobucket bandwidth all used up!

Don_Dada -  

Holy shit that is funny

elgringo - 
mortician - is that last one real?

no but its hilarious

They are all real. 

wtf?  I don't get it.

Joe Rogan - Hahaha, look at Burt's face in that second pic! Classic shit.
haha classic UG.... within 15 posts the man himself shows up!  Great job last night, you gotta us all fired up when Kongo got the KO, you did what we all did!! ... said "Ohhh Shit" and stood up wondering if that really happened!

aKaBeasTTT - burt watsons face is funny as shit in the second picture.

dude I want to meet burt now! second time he has cracked me up. first one was when he started mean mugging with nick diaz at semtex

Can someone with a tinypic account rehost these?  I'll try making an account there.  Photobucket gets deleted so fast.

just use imgur.com

NHB USA -  Can someone with a tinypic account rehost these?  I'll try making an account there.  Photobucket gets deleted so fast.

do you need an account for tinypic? damn

Don_Dada -  
Joe looks like he's trying to memorize what they're saying so he can get it translated later.

This thread is epic!! Those pictures are fucking hilarious!! The second picture, and the gif file are classic!

Joe, You should have that three photo series framed for your office. It's a riot.

lol @ the added moistness

lmao the expression on Rogans face is priceless

He's at a weigh in people tend to get naked sometimes. Still the expression is priceless and the gif image is pretty trippy.

I was crying when I caught this during the weigh-ins. Too funny.

Cheeky Phone Post

Am I the only one who doesn't understand and is curious WHY they are making the faces? Is it really just the sight of his ass itself? Or is there something horribly wrong with his ass? Is his junk curled backwards? What is going on???? Why has no one asked these questions in 4 pages???

ttt