Epic tweet of the day goes to Conor McGregor

This should start some shit!

http://www.cagepotato.com/regrettable-tweet-of-the-day-conor-mcgregors-three-way-sex-fantasy-featuring-the-tuf-18-coaches-and-toe-oral/

in Phone Post

https://www.facebook.com/thenotoriousmma/posts/572197272848576

Annnnnnd the appology. 

That was fast.....

"I would like to personally apologize to both Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate. This morning I quoted a song on Twitter in an attempt to make a joke, which I now I see was totally unacceptable and offensive. I have infinite respect for Miesha and Ronda as individuals and as athletes. I have always been a big fan of women's MMA and the incredible talented athletes that compete in the sport. I regret making this offensive comment and I sincerely apologize to anyone whom I offended, but especially Ronda and Miesha."

lol!

lol at my toesssss Phone Post 3.0

ChicagoTom - lol at my toesssss Phone Post 3.0

haha I totally read that in his voice too.

when i'm lovin these hoes there ain't no love involved. no hugs, no kisses, bear rugs, bear bitches, rare bitches!

my respect for conor is growing at a rate higher than i expected.

nice apology Dan... err... Conor. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

ChokeEmOut -

What a pathetic society..."bla bla bla bla bla"

"Oh, I am so sorry for saying that..I didn't mean to hurt anybody's little feelings. Can you please forgive me?"

Either say it and mean it or shut the fuck up!

Oh he meant it... But Dana made him un-mean it. Phone Post 3.0

lol, another twitter jokster, Miguel Torres knows a thing or two about that.

One on my dick and one licking my pooper Phone Post 3.0

Jaysus !! Phone Post 3.0

What song is he talking about? Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy - What song is he talking about? Phone Post 3.0
Dr dre song. Forget the name. Off 2001 Phone Post 3.0

You live in America --> You become a politically correct pussy just like the rest of Americans.

burner22 - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - What song is he talking about? Phone Post 3.0
Dr dre song. Forget the name. Off 2001 Phone Post 3.0

it's called let's get high 

30 seconds in

ChokeEmOut - 

What a pathetic society..."bla bla bla bla bla"

"Oh, I am so sorry for saying that..I didn't mean to hurt anybody's little feelings. Can you please forgive me?"

Either say it and mean it or shut the fuck up!

it's easier to apologize than get told off by all the feminist cunts along with your bosses.

I can hear Connors laugh as I read that Phone Post 3.0

i knew it was only a matter of time before the ufc was making conor apologize for a tweet. dude likes to have fun and spracks off alot. i thought it was funny. i fucking cringe at these forced apologies.