Epstein was murdered

Chimonos Revenge - 
Throwin'Knuckles - 

The top bunk is not high enough to hang yourself. You would have to attach something to the light above or the air vent.

People hang themselves on doorknobs, it’s not uncommon

However, not likely with enough force to break bones.

Yep

There was a reason that people feared being hung by a ‘short drop’ rather than a long one. Long drop breaks your neck and you die immediately. Short drop strangles you and it can take minutes to die, with you writhing and gurgling the whole time. That is one of the reasons gallows were used rather than just stringing people up on a tree. It was considered more humane for the condemned, less traumatic for the audience to watch, and more efficient for keeping public executions on a schedule. The guillotine was created for the same purpose.

1 Like

I for one am shocked

Shocked I tell you

1 Like

This is what I thought:  choked out by someone else and then let to sit with a noose, to make it look like hanging.  This unequivocally confirms the guards were on the take as well.  

Funny Trump's 'clusterf*uck jails' are getting the blame, as if he is responsible for the corruption and what happened to Bulger and Epstein, not long systemic corruption.  The whole government is corrupt, every branch, from local to national.  It will be funny to see hoe the professiuonal debunkers deal with this, try to explain how he choked himself then hung himself ??

Well at least I got one thing right this year. 

ImNotSurprisedDonks - 

This is what I thought:  choked out by someone else and then let to sit with a noose, to make it look like hanging.  This unequivocally confirms the guards were on the take as well.  

Funny Trump's 'clusterf*uck jails' are getting the blame, as if he is responsible for the corruption and what happened to Bulger and Epstein, not long systemic corruption.  The whole government is corrupt, every branch, from local to national.  It will be funny to see hoe the professiuonal debunkers deal with this, try to explain how he choked himself then hung himself ??

I certainly don’t hold Trump responsible for the state of the jails but if DOJ’s excuse is going to be: “we are really incompetent” then they need to start firing people and high up people as well.

Strangleu -

An autopsy on the body of Jeffrey Epstein revealed the convicted sex offender had several broken bones in his neck, including the hyoid bone, according to a report.

The hyoid bone, which is near the Adam's apple, can be broken in a suicide by hanging – especially in older people – but is more common in strangulation murders, The Washington Post reported.

EPSTEIN ACCUSER'S LAWYER: GHISLAINE MAXWELL WAS A 'PRINCIPAL CONSPIRATOR' IN ALLEGED SEX-TRAFFICKING RING

Epstein, 66, was found Saturday hanging in his cell in an "apparent suicide" at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City, where he was being held on sex trafficking charges.

He was placed on suicide watch in July but was removed from it by the end of the month.

SN checks out

1 Like
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
BigEyedFish -

pretty sure his cellmate was caught with a cellphone days before epsteins first 'suicide' attempt 

He got the cellphone around the beginning of July 

right before epsteins first suicide (fake) attempt no? 

BigEyedFish -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
BigEyedFish -

pretty sure his cellmate was caught with a cellphone days before epsteins first 'suicide' attempt 

He got the cellphone July 4th or around that date and  Epstein "first attempt" was July 23

NoNeed4aScreenName -
BigEyedFish -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
BigEyedFish -

He got the cellphone July 4th or around that date and  Epstein "first attempt" was July 23

And Epstein wasnt arrested until the 6th. So unless he was getting advance notice that epstein was being arrested and put with him..... 

But theres nothing to show that. All circumstantial at the moment but very very questionable the whole affair

I'll let the experts (if we have any) chime in, but a broken Hyoid seems awfully suspicious when coupled with the fact that guards hadn't checked on the most valuable prisoner in the country, for hours.

Do we know how he hung himself? Was it from a bed or a doorknob? Any of those heights would lead me to believe that this wasn't suicide.

Alternative view: How did a medical report like this get out, if so many high profile people managed to keep everything else quiet?

camicom -
Al Cappucino -
The Sauce -

You see his celly?! 

Who? This faggot??

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwijpNqy-oTkAhVCtlkKHdUtAsAQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Flawofficer.com%2Fnews%2Fofficial-says-epstein-feared-hulking-ex-cop-charged-multiple-murders-cellmate%2F&psig=AOvVaw2TZrUsh2ngtGrah-PYltOS&ust=1565961249525811

I thought it was a joke but this was really his cellmate. 

https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/epstein-told-lawyers-that-cellmate-nicholas-tartaglione-roughed-him-up/

That guy is ripped af 

sparkyman -

I'll let the experts (if we have any) chime in, but a broken Hyoid seems awfully suspicious when coupled with the fact that guards hadn't checked on the most valuable prisoner in the country, for hours.

Do we know how he hung himself? Was it from a bed or a doorknob? Any of those heights would lead me to believe that this wasn't suicide.

Alternative view: How did a medical report like this get out, if so many high profile people managed to keep everything else quiet?

Bunk bed supposedly. 

ImNotSurprisedDonks -

Trump huh 

That guy is comically conspicuous

He looks like every tough-guy cell-mate you will see in movies.

He wasn't his cell mate anymore though.

I thought Jeffery was moved to his own a day or two before his death.

CaptainWoody - He wasn't his cell mate anymore though.

I thought Jeffery was moved to his own a day or two before his death.

Other way around I think.

His celly was transferred out a day or so before his ‘suicide’. What I don’t get though is how, if Epstein claimed the first ‘suicide attempt’ was actually an attack by his cellmate, how that guy remained his cellmate for weeks afterward? Also, it appears there is no record of his cellmate being disciplined for the first attack. Seems like Epstein’s lawyer is spouting bullshit.

camicom -
Throwin'Knuckles -

The top bunk is not high enough to hang yourself. You would have to attach something to the light above or the air vent.

Sure it is brother. Don't the auto erotic guys like David Carradine accidently hang on doorknobs?

LOL. Just found this. Here are 12 Clinton whistleblowers found suicided by hanging from doorknobs. No doorknow in the cells so they had to use the end of the bed. I don't know how many of these are actually tied to the Clintons, but the method of death are all death by doorknob.

https://prepareforchange.net/2018/07/01/12-clinton-whistleblowers-found-hanging-from-doorknobs/comment-page-1/

12 Clinton Whistleblowers Found 'Hanging From Doorknobs'

A CIA agent claims the recent spate of celebrity 'suicides' all bear the hallmarks of a professional hit job, designed to silence others from going public with damaging political information.

Following the death of CNN reporter Anthony Boudain last week, former agent Robert David Steele pointed out that a growing number of whistleblowers have all been found inexplicably 'hanging from doorknobs.'

High enough to cut off blood flow

Not high enough to break bones

Strangleu -
camicom -
Throwin'Knuckles -

Sure it is brother. Don't the auto erotic guys like David Carradine accidently hang on doorknobs?

LOL. Just found this. Here are 12 Clinton whistleblowers found suicided by hanging from doorknobs. No doorknow in the cells so they had to use the end of the bed. I don't know how many of these are actually tied to the Clintons, but the method of death are all death by doorknob.

https://prepareforchange.net/2018/07/01/12-clinton-whistleblowers-found-hanging-from-doorknobs/comment-page-1/

A CIA agent claims the recent spate of celebrity 'suicides' all bear the hallmarks of a professional hit job, designed to silence others from going public with damaging political information.

Following the death of CNN reporter Anthony Boudain last week, former agent Robert David Steele pointed out that a growing number of whistleblowers have all been found inexplicably 'hanging from doorknobs.'

SN never stops checking out!!!!!

1 Like
Strangleu -
camicom -
Throwin'Knuckles -

exactly

Not going to debate this, but I know for 100% fact that it is indeed possible to hang yourself until dead from a jail bed frame.

I also know that IF he were killed, there would have to be a great many people involved. Too many, way too many. I do not believe it could have happened. At all.