Eric Clapton doesn't like covid bs

3 Likes

I see a string of rape accusations from the 70’s coming his way

16 Likes

Lol good thing no one fucking cares about Clapton. Overrated who doesn’t even write his most popular hits.

3 Likes

Clapton kicks ass u punk

3 Likes

Lol no Clapton is straight garbage. Enjoy it by all means tho LOL

For those of you that do not know, Eric Clapton had a very bad reaction to one of the vaccines.

2 Likes

He sure has been going downhill since he stopped playing an SG.

2 Likes

Jesus, you guys don’t actually care about anything but tearing down.

4 Likes

Or higher fences

So if you were to compare his musical abilities to, say, Cardi B…would he just pale in comparison?

4 Likes

Lol because I think Clapton is overrated as a musician? What a weird thing to cry about

Cardi B is trash

The vaccine nearly crippled him. He chose to get fully vaccinated but because he didnt come out and say that he enjoyed suffering debilitating side effects and nearly losing the ability to play guitar, he was smeared as a “vile antivaxer.” He didnt understand that the proper progressive response is to celebrate your vaccine injury and give thanks for the damage it did to your body.

10 Likes

So he’s a sellout as well as a bad musician? Jeez. I mean if you’re anti-vax at least stick to your guns and don’t flip flop like a giant pussy.

Yeah the guy who’s been inducted into the rock and roll hall for fame more times a than anyone else is definitely overrated garbage.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion though even if it’s a shit opinion.

2 Likes

LOL - like that means a goddamn thing. But by all means sucking his cock bro, maybe he’ll give you tickets to his next gig.

Black sabbath took almost 40 fucking years to get in.

The rock and roll hall of fame is pure horseshit

3 Likes

Precisely. If that’s your measure of quality you’re a fucking retard. That’s like saying the only good movies are the ones the academy nominates.

1 Like

So his over a quarter billion record sales are meaningless then. That doesn’t even include sales from the various other groups he’s been involved in. Keep trolling idiots.

3 Likes

McDonald’s sells billions in hamburgers a year and they still taste like complete shit. But by all means let other people tell you who the good musicians are. God forbid you think for yourself LOL

1 Like