Erica Montoya Vs Shelby Walker UFC

If I was tripping on acid, that huge dome would seriously freak me out. Is it me or is Eddie trying to hump her leg?

mexican head

If Dana doesn't want them I can supply the bowl of jello for the wrestling match. I'll have to be in as the ref though.

LOL @ Walker even being in the same league as Erica.
I defintely agree w/ Howe or Purcell....and there would be some great Japanese fighters - but Walker has VERY limited standup skills and zero BJJ. I know Walker will be on here to say her piece....but as far as her being an "exciting" boxer? I don't think so. Unfortunately Walker is 6-4 in pro boxing w/ all six wins coming from an opponents w/ a combined record of 0-0. All losses come from girls who CAN actually fight.

Someone recently sent me some footage where she spars a girl by the name of Stacey Reile (sp?) - and gets owned. (Ring a bell, Shelby?) The girl had 2 am fights and just had her first pro - which she won. It was interesting to say the least. Walker is a cute girl - but would have no biz in a UFC show. Erica is cute AND can kick ass - so I am sure there are MUCH better options. Maybe her NEW school will help her actually learn how to fight :)

This should get good.

At least you can't accuse Erin of beating around the bush

Look at the size of that head!!!!!!!

Hey Shelby is cool and everything, but she's not at that level of MMA.

A former teammate of mine, Tara LaRosa, beat her ass in Hook N' Shoot.

Without a doubt Jennifer Howe is the best. She TKO'd Tara I believe, who was undefeated at that point, and even rocked Howe early. A rematch between those two would be very cool.

Nver seen Purcell or Toughill fight, so I can't comment on them. I do know that Brennan wouldn't let Erica fight Tara b/c "She's not ready" But that was over a year ago, maybe 2. No way Erica punches as hard as Tara though, no way.

erin toughill, " LOL @ Walker even being in the same league as Erica."

"Why do you always have to make cracks like that and hate on people?"

Fer real

"Maybe her NEW school will help her actually learn how to fight :)"

???

Erica is NOT with Chris Brennan anymore??? Who does she train with now?

Jennifer Howe deserves the best women's fights. It is truly a travesty that she does not get more opportunities. It is one of the biggest wrongs in our sport and needs to be corrected. Her fighting in the UFC in Japan would be the RIGHT thing to do. Best of luck to her!!

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me, or is Shelby's head small as fuck?

Holy SHIT! Beetle Juice has a bigger head than that!

Eddie,

I will not comment on the size of another man's head, but I have a feeling that this is where this thread is headed...

;)

Yep - that's it Eddie. Shelby's head is very, very small. On another note, what size hat do you wear? =)

stands back like black guy at AND1 game

OHHHHHHH!!!

lol@ ZeSaku

eddies head is ridiculous.

If headbutts were legal eddie and tito would mop up the competition.

that thing is like a boulder on a rope.

peace
boot

i was just listening to internet radio when it hit me.

Dana looks like phil collins.

sucks for him

This fight is just a win-win situation. For starters this helps not only careers but also womens rights and provides a sense of equallity that all deserve.  It will also effect the way women feel about there place in society.

After this fight takes place we will see more women voting and taking stands for what they believe in. They will then challenge Man on all fronts. Men will not like this and propose a World War III: "Judgement war". But after much debate it will sound very gay so men will surrender unconditionally.

Then 60 years from now when a young woman is doing weapons inspection in mens "Palaces" She will think to herself "Man I am sure glad Shelby Walker and Erica Montoya fought".

Or you Can just put it on the undercard Dana White. But that would mean the terrorists have already won. Your not a terrorist are you Dana? ......are you?

Ok....Erin. Seriously. Why are you such a f#@king BITCH to me ALL of the time. Maybe your pissed that I get fights and you don't. I don't know, I give up trying to figure it out.

If you did get video of my sparring session with Stacy or whatever her name was, didn't you see me knock her down TWICE? I totally outclassed her. Her eyes were crossed, she got the shit knocked out of her. Half of American Top Team was there to see it to. I don't know where you get your information. It's funny that you got footage of my sparring. You must really be doing your homework on me. Why is that anyway?????? Am I some sort of threat to you??? If I suck so bad then just wait for me to get my ass kicked. EVERYTIME someone mentions my name you go on a tangent. It sounds desperate!!!!

Say what you want Erin, the truth is... I don't think your opinon will make much of a difference. You act like you are better then everyone else... especially me. I don't know who told you that you were so great... they should be shot.

I too think Jennifer Howe is the best female in MMA BY FAR. YEs, even better than you ERIN!!!! lol

Eddie Bravo... nice try lol!!! I never thought your head was big. I think it's just the picture. Wow, your getting hell for that picture. I didn't know you'd get grief for it.. sorry I posted it now. By the way, what is that in your mouth?

I would love to fight Erica Montoya in the UFC. I hope people think I will get killed. It takes the pressure off.

-ShelbyGirl

Its because Erin is an OK fighter herself with VERY LITTLE class, as I have seen her previous posts talking about other fighters. Erin your not the shit, sorry.