Erick Silva vs Yancy Medeiros @ UFC 212

Hawaii vs Brazil

Fun fight. Erick looked a lot better (like he recovered from the USADA body transformation) in his last outing... but Medeiros isnt cutting weight any more so Im leaning towards him just due to toughness.

Go Yancy!

After he did the fake glove touch thing I could watch him get KO'd 2-3 more times for karma's sake. 

Silvia has been training with the legendary MusashiBo. He's in great shape now. He's also been training with Akihiro Gono a bunch.

Silvia's coach helped translate for us in Brasilla  so I'll always root for him. We getting charged the American price for everything until he helped us out ha. We went back to the same restaurant without him and ordered the same thing and they charged us double then the day before

Sage Northcock - Fun fight. Erick looked a lot better (like he recovered from the USADA body transformation) in his last outing... but Medeiros isnt cutting weight any more so Im leaning towards him just due to toughness.

Good fight, I would lean towards Silva in this one

Reenz -

Go Yancy!

Hopefully silva has fully recovered from usada and matured as well. He's a scrapper

Silva was championship material at one point , hopefully he can get back there