Erik Koch is 1-3 in his last 4 fights -- cut time?

Erik has now lost 3 of his last 4 fights since returning from an injury. Will he be cut? I know the guy has a pretty large fan base but he cant seem to get his mojo back after suffering an injury back in 2011.

Moron Phone Post 3.0

Hell no and GTFO Phone Post 3.0

The guy is pure violence, keep him fighting until things get worrying Phone Post 3.0

Would like to see him back at 145. Phone Post 3.0

Time for a title shot Phone Post 3.0

He's really talented and fun to watch. Keeper. Phone Post 3.0

No can defend TKD kick Phone Post 3.0

Large fan base?

Take him to an airport in Chicago, NY, or LAX the day before Thanksgiving and have him wear a shirt that says, "UFC" and see if anyone recognizes him or stops and asks for a picture or autograph.

I like the guy and his fight style but no way does he have a large fan base.

Jonny Bones is only doing 350K PPV buys.

Koch staying in the UFC or leaving makes nary a dent.

I hope he stays because he comes to scrap win or lose.

But it's nothing to do with any fan base as outside of our bubble, most don't even know his name. Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Large fan base?

Take him to an airport in Chicago, NY, or LAX the day before Thanksgiving and have him wear a shirt that says, "UFC" and see if anyone recognizes him or stops and asks for a picture or autograph.

But it's nothing to do with any fan base as outside of our bubble, most don't even know his name. Phone Post 3.0

While I'm not here to discuss Koch's popularity, I do take issue with your "nary a dent" statement. Guys like Koch are unique in how they always come to fight no matter what. If the UFC was stacked with only guys like him it would probably be doing 650k PPVs every time out instead of seeing their PPV model collapse.......

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Large fan base?

I guess I meant he he seems to be popular among hardcore fans. I think he should go down to RFA for 2 years and come back. Phone Post 3.0

No he's going to ww Phone Post 3.0

Best to send Eric to invicta. Phone Post

Went from a title shot against Aldo to pulling out of the fight then downhill from there.

Eric is a member of the UG/OG and I use to play gears of war on Xbox live with him before he was in the UFC. Still an exciting fighter but has just been getting finished in some important fights

What was he doing at 155? Phone Post 3.0

he's an awesome fighter. would be cool to see how he does in the bellator tournaments but he belongs in the ufc.

Seriously, threads like this piss me off.

The guy ALWAYS comes to fight.

There was a certain guy (who just headlined a main event this weekend and kicked ass) who had lost 4 out of his last 5 at some point.  Yet look at him now...

Erik is a awesome fighter and he is an asset to the UFC.

Nwms34 - 45 is his weight. Didnt look good at 55. Phone Post 3.0

He's stated a bunch of times the cut to 45 is really hard for him.

He took so many shots at the end of that last fight. Like 20 unanswered shots, a lot were elbows. I hope he takes a long lay off, and then comes back refreshed. Great fighter. Phone Post 3.0

hell no. Why would you even make this thread?