Erin Toughill Can't Find Opponent for the 30th

Erin can't find an opponent for January 30th.  The French girl was too expensive to fly in so the promoter said "no."  Anyone here game to fight her? If so, say somethin' soon.  Seems she asked several other fighters and they turned her down. 

As a fan, not sure what this is all about.  But I have seen a lot of my friends like Erin have an impossible time trying to find opponents.  Girls worried about their records, cherry pickin', the whole bit, afraid to lose.  This is pretty sad.  Is there anyone woman enough to step up? Fight would be 150 or 160. 

I will fill in.

ttt for Erin.

If anyone is interested, I guess you can email me here with more details: name, record, weight.  I'll let Erin know.

Photobucket
Lets settle this thing

Probably not a lot of girls that size that aren't just kinda fat.

this is why she should have been fighting for Strikeforce

shakes head

smth416 - Lets settle this thing

ha ha that is pretty funny! she'll be wearing a different shirt though!

Winner of...

Coenen and Cyborg by showtime_sports.

Kim and Erin would be awesome!  I would luv to see that fight.

would Kim really take this fight though?

ferocitytv -  Kim and Erin would be awesome!  I would luv to see that fight.

Erin - Gina would be a great fight too!

GET ELAINA MAXWELL TO FIGHT! THIS FIGHT MUST HAPPEN!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

These girls have been talking shit to each other, and should be fairly easy to sell.

http://www.tapoutlive.com/media/7643/Exclusive_1_on_1_with_Erin_Toughill/

Fenix - GET ELAINA MAXWELL TO FIGHT! THIS FIGHT MUST HAPPEN!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

These girls have been talking shit to each other, and should be fairly easy to sell.

purple girl - would Kim really take this fight though?
One could only hope.

Elaina vs. Erin would be a good Strikeforce bout.

anyone else think Elaina looks a little bit like Sarah Kaufman?

Jack Skellington - 
ferocitytv -  Kim and Erin would be awesome!  I would luv to see that fight.

Erin - Gina would be a great fight too!

Gina's not fighting anyone until late summer at the earliest I'm guessing.  This fight is on Jan. 30th.

ferocitytv -  
As a fan, not sure what this is all about.  But I have seen a lot of my friends like Erin have an impossible time trying to find opponents.  Girls worried about their records, cherry pickin', the whole bit, afraid to lose.  This is pretty sad.  Is there anyone woman enough to step up? Fight would be 150 or 160. 

The problem is that there are only three girls at Erin's weight class that can make it some what competitive before Erin smashes their heads in. Those fights are Cyborg, Marloes, and Gina. Cyborg and Marloes are already fighting and Gina is out until late Summer because she's filming a movie.