Erin Toughill lashes out at Cyborg's camp

Erin Toughill Melanson - BTW if it WAS Cyborg's Camp that was running their mouthes & saying I could not make 145 & that's why Im having the issue w Strikeforce...then they are F*CKING RETARDS. I fought in Nov '08 at 150 lbs, Feb '09 at 147.5 and then April '09 UNDER 145 lbs. I have yet to miss weight, unlike Cris who weighed in SEVEN lb OVER at 152 lb when fighting a natural 125 lb opponent. I had also...

Just curious, has anyone here read or heard any comments from Cyborg or her camp that would have any relation to this? I haven't, so I don't know what this is about.

Also, the message Erin posted appears to be cut off, but this is how it was written.

Finally some shit talking. I was starting to think she had grown soft. She better fight Cyborg after all this.

RyannVonDoom -   Cyborg has only fought 1 woman who weighs the same as her.
<br type="_moz" />

Gina may weigh the same as Cyborg, but she doesn't have the strength of Cyborg. Erin weighs just as much, if not bigger, and she is just as strong.

Monsters Ball - Where did you get that message from?

It's from her Facebook account. That's where she has posted all of these recent messages aside from two on the FighterGirls Forum.

MMARising - 
Erin Toughill Melanson - BTW if it WAS Cyborg's Camp that was running their mouthes & saying I could not make 145 & that's why Im having the issue w Strikeforce...then they are F*CKING RETARDS. I fought in Nov '08 at 150 lbs, Feb '09 at 147.5 and then April '09 UNDER 145 lbs. I have yet to miss weight, unlike Cris who weighed in SEVEN lb OVER at 152 lb when fighting a natural 125 lb opponent. I had also...

Just curious, has anyone here read or heard any comments from Cyborg or her camp that would have any relation to this? I haven't, so I don't know what this is about.

Also, the message Erin posted appears to be cut off, but this is how it was written.

she did say IF, so maybe it wasn't coming from Cyborg's camp.

that's mean

TTT

ChokeEmOut -  I sure wish she would actually fight instead of rant and rave for a change.
Agreed.

I wish she would lash out at Cyborg instead of her camp...

...you know, in a fight, in a cage.

ChokeEmOut -  I sure wish she would actually fight instead of rant and rave for a change.